• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/moon rocks?

My friends don't even give a fawk who I am... :flipoff: Lets just say I'm one of the good guys out to make sure the ones destroying the trails are getting theirs.

Hey, does anyone have a report on this? What does the snow pack look like up there? Will it be open on Memorial weekend? Im stuck on the left side and want to head over for some camping/wheeling with family on Memorial weekend.. any updates, pics would be great.

Ok great... that helps a lot. Keep me posted guys.. as far as I know we are headed up Thursday night and will be there through monday. That snow looks a little deep for out tow rigs but I think it will melt a lot between now and then. I am going to park my trailer at the bottom of Manastash Rd and Barber springs rd. There is a big parking area there. And sometimes people camp there so they kinda watch your stuff. :beer: somtimes works as a good payment. :awesomework: We camp up on top after you get onto 1701.

with all the late snow and cooler temps i think there will be alot of snow. If you don't like snow prob should stay home. It's supposed to rain too.

Seriously if there is alot of snow hopefully the unprepared (open/no winch) stay home.

so how far are the funny rocks from whislin jacks.

This should help ... I took some time to draw you a map...

MAP.jpg

so how far are the funny rocks from whislin jacks.

If you were driving a capable and street legal rig and knew exactly which trails/turns to made and there was no trail traffic; you could get there in 1 hour:eeek:maybe less.

I'd say more like 2 hours+

If you come up from the Ellensburg side dont make any left turns... Loop de Loop Rd as an example..

Pooh... nice map... :haha:

If you were driving a capable and street legal rig and knew exactly which trails/turns to made and there was no trail traffic; you could get there in 1 hour:eeek:maybe less.

I'd say more like 2 hours+

Its 7.4 miles from the bottom of Barber Springs Rd to FSR1701 where we camp. It takes me about 1-1.5 hours to drive that 7.4 miles with a truck and trailer and I know where to go. But there is plenty of opertunity to make a wrong turn. :redneck:

I have an extremist attitude... Wet siders stay on yer side to wheel and us Drylanders will stay over here... Less problems for us... Sorry Crash... :redneck:
I'll grant you duel mountain-sidership... I know people...

Tell you what, come up there and make me leave :fawkdancesmiley:

Ill be there memorial day, if you had a rig you could be too :fawkdancesmiley::cheer:

:haha: