• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny Rocks

LuckyBoyOne3

After workin Our Asses Off we decided a late start is better then no start and took off to the rocks at 130 on sunday wheeled around had some fun, got home at 130 this morning, Heres some Pics.

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

Yep! Took woodpecker up to the rocks, I'm just glad somebody cleared trail already other wise wouda been brutal getting through there. :awesomework:

I didn't know Milk Creek Road was closed down so low! Barely able to turn back around where they blocked it off.

Yep! Took woodpecker up to the rocks, I'm just glad somebody cleared trail already other wise wouda been brutal getting through there. :awesomework:

I didn't know Milk Creek Road was closed down so low! Barely able to turn back around where they blocked it off.

They should have widened the road where it was closed--how was the dip in the road before you got to the end? (right where the shortcut downhill trail is) I did that fully loaded around midnight and it was spooky,lol....

They had it closed way before the shortcut Crash, there is another washout, and to keep trailers out they put a series of whoops in the way.

Actually paul--now that I think about it--your right they closed it before that section.. It was that way for some time now...

There was one more tree that should be cut but we were out of gas. Most of the gas was used on the trees around the water holes. There was a lot of trees down on Woodpecker this year.

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. There were a lot of rigs at the rock Saturday.

Thanks for hackin those trees out of the way, I hung a diff on the 1 tree that was left:awesomework:
It was worth cutting our way though. That is a fun trail.

A few rigs got hung up there and I was told the Sami broke his front axle trying to power over it. I didn't see them crossing because I was up front.

Thanks to all who have been clearing trails in this area. i was up yesterday and it was all good.
Jeff

Actually paul--now that I think about it--your right they closed it before that section.. It was that way for some time now...

Yeah but you gotta remember SOMEBODY didn't go to the rocks at all last summer. *that would be me*:booo: My secret campsite is still accessable tho!