• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FYBR: Naches Nov. 24-26. BE THERE

Wildman said:
OG,
If I get the Jeep back together and running I am going to try and make this run.

That would be great. It's been a long time since I saw you on the trail.

OldGreen said:
Wow. . .that guy sux at wheelin'.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Whose winch Ben? :redneck:

I love that video.......:cool:

Edit: Oh yeah and I'm a maybe for the run depends on my new axle and motor schedule......

Last edited:
Just so you are aware:

image.jpg

Im in

i would love to join you guys, im from walla walla and we do a lot of snow wheeling around here, ive been to the naches a few times, but not in the snow, sounds awesome!! Ive got an SAS'd Taco w/37-1450's and locked f/r, but no winch yet (not sure if i'll have on on by then) and im ready to put some dents in it. hope to see you guys on the trails. -Levi

Tentative List (cross posted from TC):

OG
Roman
Old Man
Optiskate
Trevor
BenW
Binder
Toyman2
skrause (NW-Wheelers)
GRNTACO (NWW)
Dangerous Toy (NWW from Walla2)

The pace will be whatever it needs to be. This is not a fast/furious run, but rather a test of teamwork of a bunch of dudes that don't know eachother all that well (with a few exceptions). Right now, I'm only worried about Trevor, but he'll probably (hopefully) make me eat those words wiff his itty bitty tires and new locker.

Anybody got a tri-pod or monopod they can bring?

Directions to camp:

Little Naches Road, just past the Kaner Flats camground go left over the bridge towards Crow Creek. At the Y in the road, go left. Go left again just a little ways up the road. . .maybe less than 100 yards into the trees. It is motorhome/trailer friendly.

Follow this path until you see us camped. This is Long Meadow. Planning on being on the trail on Saturday morning by 9:30AM. If you miss us, go back the way you came and head up Quartz Creek road off of Little Naches to Trail 676 and catch up. CB12. Digital 13sub13 if anyone remembers to turn them on.

Anyone else down for this?

Last edited:
i'm in, gotta be in yakima for t-day any way. What days are you wheeling??
wheeling 2 days????
Jeff

buc4x said:
i'm in, gotta be in yakima for t-day any way. What days are you wheeling??
wheeling 2 days????
Jeff

Wheelin' Saturday and Sunday. Sunday will probably be a shorter run, maybe up the East side of the Naches trail a little ways or up Raven's Roost or something.

im going..possibly in buc4x's rig or in one of the other rigs..depending on snow amount..

one of our buddies from the west side will be coming over for the run as well..We will either camp or stay at our cabin a mile down the road from whistln' jacks

Scott

Well I just found out my new STaK's will be here tomorrow or Friday.
So as long as everything else goes as planned I'll be there.

snow

We camped on the Ellensburg side this weekend. On Saturday we ran up to the rocks, down Tripod (4W307), hung a left on Rocky Saddle (4W330), took the cut off over to Shoestring (4W308), then tied back into Tripod & ran back down to Manastash Camp :D

Most of the trails has about 6-8 inches with drifts on the ridge around 2 feet.

Broke trail all weekend & didn't see a single rig on the trail...great wheeling & beautiful scenery :cool:

dont think im gonna make it

well we got a bunch of snow in the blues last weekend and i got all excited and went out and broke my truck. I broke the pinion yoke on my 44 front, im running a hybrid toy/44 driveline and the spicer joint doesnt have enough travel for when im getting air going up a hill. soooo in gonna get the pinion flange from high angle driveline that lets me bolt the toyota joint to the dana44. it will be a lot stronger setup to have the flange style on both ends of my driveline and the toyota joints travel much further than the dana ones, but i probably wont have the pinion flange here and the front driveling built in time for the run. im sure the trip is going to be awesome and i will try to make it, i hope to see lots of good pics of what i missed if i dont get my truck together in time:booo: hope to wheel with you all sometime, DT