• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP reopening now "Boggin on the plains!"

They told me there will need to be a bunch of work to get rock area back open, its gotten grown up.
9e17b7ce88cbe8e4b9cbca4650e8b9b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They also stated that access roads are washed out bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Couple good weekends of motor mashing and the wall will be cleared off. Lol.

Can't believe it's that grew up already, don't seem like it's been closed "that" long.

TacomaJD said:
Couple good weekends of motor mashing and the wall will be cleared off. Lol.

Can't believe it's that grew up already, don't seem like it's been closed "that" long.
But it has, you have already been through atv and sxs craze since it closed. :flipgotcha:

It will surprise me if they even fool with the rock crawling area.i really hope they get it back like it was.this was a fun little place to go to about a hour away from the house.

****. Bet your ****ing ass we will help run over all those trees

Unload rig
Drive to wall
Blast up both sides
Then 2wd smoke show on the trees until it looks like a billy goat was having Halloween candy for thanksgiving

I bet if they fixed the roads and let anyone with a crawler in for free we could beat that **** back real quick.

Jacobmc said:
It will surprise me if they even fool with the rock crawling area.i really hope they get it back like it was.this was a fun little place to go to about a hour away from the house.

This!!! I sure hope they do, might get me back motivated to start/complete another crawler.

blacksheep10 said:
So I briefly went to teh FB link and watched the first bit of the hype video. I didn't see a single helmet. On people on quads. Going fast and cramming in to mudholes with speed. WTF, setting a dangerous precedent I'd say.

They prolly jus saw all the people at Windrock do it....with a BABY sitting in front of them/on their lap.