GAP - Rockfest - August 24-26, 2012

1st..I really like this park:

-its close
-its ever changing
-10000 people there...in the woods...watching...tailgating...college town
-mud, rocks, etc
-2 nights of music
-John Glass is the maaaan

With all that being said...EVERY one in my group always breaks there...more water, the better I say....the rock there is extremely sticky....more of a note to self.....drive on wet rock maybe?

bbone said:
1st..I really like this park:

-its close
-its ever changing
-10000 people there...in the woods...watching...tailgating...college town
-mud, rocks, etc
-2 nights of music
-John Glass is the maaaan

With all that being said...EVERY one in my group always breaks there...more water, the better I say....the rock there is extremely sticky....more of a note to self.....drive on wet rock maybe?

Gap is HARD on rigs, thats for sure!

Got the Jeep Loaded up and the swag wagon taken care of. Rollin out in the AM. Gotta stop and get some propane and a battery then GAME ON! :driving:

Loaded up and readyto go.
BTW, I will have a stock set of Dana 60 gears with 4.10 ratio for sale if someone wants them. Look for the camouflage Bronco. First $50 can have them.

Re: Rockfest at the GAP-August 24-26

pillsbury said:
making the 9+ hour drive down on friday before sun up. Cant wait to see what film footage we can generate for ROCK RODS 4 ;D :dblthumb:

Good to meet you last night bro, the band kicked ass! :drinkers:

Re: Rockfest at the GAP-August 24-26

dragr1 said:
More pics:

DSCN2848.jpg

DSCN2847.jpg

DSCN2846.jpg

DSCN2843.jpg

DSCN2778.jpg

DSCN2775.jpg

And yet to be used material:

DSCN2804.jpg

DSCN2777.jpg

DSCN2774.jpg

DSCN2773.jpg

Its just AMAZING how much the GAP has changed since the ECORS race 3 months ago. SOOOOOO many rocks now and huge obstacles and lines to take and try all over the place. I was comparing pics i took at ECORS race to pics i took this weekend and its stunning how much work and effort JOHN and his family have put into the park for all of us to enjoy. :dblthumb: ;D :driving: