• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - Rockfest - August 24-26, 2012

Re: Rockfest at the GAP-August 24-26

Fixed the radio in the Taco today, had a blown fuse in the back of the head unit. Wheeling ain't the same without a radio! :****: Beat my bedside back straight as I could get it after backing into a tree at Hale Mtn, greased the Superjoints, steering joints, ball joints...and now looking like the front right side has got to be tore down again... really bad metal on metal squeaking noise coming from inside hub. Not in the disc brakes. Only does it in front end on right side when hubs are locked and in 4wd. Doesn't do it at all in 2wd with the hubs locked or unlocked....only if the hubs are locked and in 4wd. Damn aggravating ****! :****:

Either way, gonna have it ready to roll by Friday morning and will be heading out! Can't wait! ****'s gonna be a blast, and I will also see everyone at the RR3 party at Buff Con :drinkers:

We will be there...bringing the grill trailer....if ya see us at it come by for a tour..

bbone said:
We will be there...bringing the grill trailer....if ya see us at it come by for a tour..

Camping or just grillin?

John has finished the new obstacle-I present The Ledge of Faith:

574750_452122951477901_1694429892_n.jpg

216183_452122888144574_728725847_n.jpg

547071_452122934811236_427315157_n.jpg

217922_452123024811227_1317412_n.jpg

292313_452123051477891_99557527_n.jpg

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/dragr1/Ledge%20of%20Faith-Great%20American%20Park%20LLC/

Holy balls! That could be the gnarliest thing I've ever seen! DAMN I can't wait for this weekend to watch all the insane action! :woot: :woot:

:drinkers:

I was told today I got coilovers on the way! :woot: :woot: From the looks of that new hill I should have a blast! :****:

I can't help but think that a high horsepower buggy with some woopow action is gona end up moving some of those slabs around on the top layer of the first step. I imagine they are heavy and might not move, just looks like it could be a possibility. LET'S FUKK **** UP! molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I can't help but think that a high horsepower buggy with some woopow action is gona end up moving some of those slabs around on the top layer of the first step. I imagine they are heavy and might not move, just looks like it could be a possibility. LET'S FUKK **** UP! molaugh

Already been thought of, that should not happen b/c those 2 slabs laying on top of each other are attached to each other.

dragr1 said:
Already been thought of, that should not happen b/c those 2 slabs laying on top of each other are attached to each other.

Awesome, I figured there was some sort of something done to prevent this, but wasn't sure if they were all interlocked somehow or what. All I gotta say is Matt better have that BK film rollin' cuz I'm sure there will be some **** happen on that wall to make it in the Rock Rods volume IV next year! :woot: :driving:

Hopefully the transmission shop will have mine ready by Thursday night so I can be ready to roll out Saturday morning. Google maps show it to be a 2.5 hour ride with mostly interstate travels. I should get to the park around 8am Alabama time.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Bahama Bob said:
Hopefully the transmission shop will have mine ready by Thursday night so I can be ready to roll out Saturday morning. Google maps show it to be a 2.5 hour ride with mostly interstate travels. I should get to the park around 8am Alabama time.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Awesome, it's only about 5 minutes off of I-85 exit 51-straight shot south from there, no more turns once you're off on exit 51, except turning into the park

jneese9125 said:
I can't man. I wish I could. I could possible hit the Rock Rods 3 party Friday night.
Well I'll be there fo sho, come have a :drinkers: and :eat:!

Just drive the new hill hopper on over :flipoff1:

making the 9+ hour drive down on friday before sun up. Cant wait to see what film footage we can generate for ROCK RODS 4 ;D :dblthumb: