• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Garage Sale... furniture and house stuff Saturday.

P

If its free, its P
I dont know if any of you guys have wives like mine, but she is having a garage sale this Saturday from my understanding ( heck yes finally !!! ) There is a TON of stuff like furniture and housey stuff that she is going to be selling. Her mother is brining her collected garage sale stuf as well.

I just want the space for the 49 project, so any price she has marked Ill take first offer on ! laughing1 laughing1

Any price she has, you will take half....wimmen like to bargain and then at teh end of the day are pissed there is **** still for sale.

If someone is looking at something, I cay 5 bucks if it was 10. Fugg it, It's all going to goodwill for tax purposes anyway. Hell that's all I do anymore is take **** there and have Uncle Sam pay me and save my time to boot.

I think she's of the correct mindset. She wants it out of the garage as much as I do.... apparently she holds an illusion that she needs to park in the garage all the time or something. laughing1

P, I would be careful. Your mother in law is bringing her stuff up too. It f it doesn't sell you might have to deal with her things as well. Watch your back son!!! It could be a plot for storage at your house....

Will there be an online preview session and live updates throughout the sale day? molaugh
How about a list of stuff for those that might not be able to attend the festivities? :popcorn:

Rokcrler said:
Will there be an online preview session and live updates throughout the sale day? molaugh
How about a list of stuff for those that might not be able to attend the festivities? :popcorn:

HA!

I can see it now. Hardlinecrawlers.com coverage of P's garage sale!!!

cbchambles said:
P, I would be careful. Your mother in law is bringing her stuff up too. It f it doesn't sell you might have to deal with her things as well. Watch your back son!!! It could be a plot for storage at your house....
NO ****
we now have more **** in our ****ing 1000 ft rental than we had before. I'm glad I never go home but to sleep

so what are you gonna be doing during the festivities Sat...
You know you have to supervise sho she doesn't try to sell your **** too....

I say while the wimmens sell we do a little booyang& :drinkers:

I dont even know when my throttle cable is going to get in.. no booyang until it shows up for me.

How about an address and directions so i know where to send Juan Emilio Esteban Romero Gonzalez Francisco Jimenez Alusuea Escobar Conchito Smith. My gardener. He needs a new trowel. :flipoff1:

Garage sale is for sure tomorrow... Oct. 25.

Please make plans to attend! 8) Thank you!

P said:
.... apparently she holds an illusion that she needs to park in the garage all the time or something. laughing1

:mad: You know better than to think the rusty mistake is getting my parking spot!