• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gas Prices as of 8-5-08

Getting ready to head out to the Flying J and just checked the prices and it is now $4.17... Mind you I am not "excited" over $4.17 a gallon, but it beats the hell out of $4.71 a few weeks ago.

Go to this site and put in your zip code and it will give you the prices for all the stores in the area.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

InDaShop said:
Paul, that address is at Intercontinental Airport. Which is 44 miles from my house (i fill out expense reports for that, so i know)
Hell ya you can stay, and I'll get the wife to dummy you up a hotel reciept for expenses, LOL.

And yeah get you the '49

You know my dad is in airplane parts? Import Export Aviation. He specializes in finding parts for airlines of all scales and nationalities.
He's still heavily involved in energy, but went in with another guy to start this up, and its taken off the past two years.

I did not know that. If he does Hawker 800 business and Beechjet bizz I could surely use some Main wheel assy's outright !!! Been trying to find people willing to sell them outright for awhile now. Everyone wants to exchange them ( to make money obviously ) but I need them on the shelf built up and ready for quick change Nascar style tire swaps laughing1