• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gear hart hybrids 2.5/5ton. Ready to install

Mx_racer_36

Thinking bout selling my Gearhart 2.5/5 ton hybrids and going a different route!

These cost 7500 new plus 600+ shipping and take 6+ months to get. These have only been out prob 5 trips plus winning top truck challenge this year!

Axles are pure beef!!!!
This is for 2 steers!

It cost more than this to build 2 overson violator set ups plus a lot cheaper to replace if u were ever to busy a shaft which I don't see happening.

$8000obo And no wait!! Steering and 4 link brackets included! These are ready to roll under ur crawler or mud truck project!!

I also have 20 inch bead locks and 54s I might entertain selling if interested

Duncan, ok
580-656-4273

These axles solve all issues with the 2.5 tons, stronger shafts, stringer spindles, stronger knuckles, has a girdle already, also swapped axle tubes on housing so didn't have to spin the chunk on rear axle to center pinion up, so the rear axle is NOT running on the coast side of the gear!

Yea I can text u pics, yes it has 5 ton knuckles spindles and hubs, runs 5 ton pattern

( I run military 20 in bead locks )

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 67
I think they are every bit as strong, plus if somthing was to breaks way cheaper to replace, these have u joint shafts not ball and claw

Thanks for posting pics!!

If these sell I will just cuz I got easy acces to them and I'm trying to buy some land, If I jeep these they are going in a bouncer :)

If someone wanted and they bought the axles if include wheels and 54 Baja claws as a complete package for 11k for everything