• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gears for my toyota

Youngbone

Ok so I'm getting some graduation money from my grandma (around 1,000 dollars) and I would like to get a 6 or 7 inch lift on my toyota with 35's What gears would I want to run on a 1984 toyota 4 runner 4x4 with a 22r carbureted engine in it? Thanks for your help, and if anyone knows of someone that will install a lift on my 4 runner or something message me!

Ok so I'm getting some graduation money from my grandma (around 1,000 dollars) and I would like to get a 6 or 7 inch lift on my toyota with 35's What gears would I want to run on a 1984 toyota 4 runner 4x4 with a 22r carbureted engine in it? Thanks for your help, and if anyone knows of someone that will install a lift on my 4 runner or something message me!

5:29s

i just got a catalog from 4 wheel parts and they have 2 sets of gears and 2 master install kits for $419.

4wheelparts eww i didnt know anybody actual shopped there
i say 4.88 or 4.56 if you still drive it on the street

5.29 gears there is no other choice if runing 35 or larger with Yota power.

:corn: :corn:

Install lift yourself its real easy on that truck and don't forget pics.

5.29's

As for the lift---your going to want to do cross over at the same time--your going to have NOTHING but trouble once you put that lift on with push/pull steering...

5.29's

As for the lift---your going to want to do cross over at the same time--your going to have NOTHING but trouble once you put that lift on with push/pull steering...

I have to agree. High steering is the ONLY way to go. Except for hydrolic steering, of course! :redneck: Making your own lift is really easy too.

I have brand new 5.29 yukons in the box for $150.00 each. :beer:

how much are your master install kits?

5.29's

...i dont have trouble with my push/pull, other than its keeping my springs from fully flexing, and its beating the sh!t out of my shock. come to think if it, i do have trouble with it...

5.29s':awesomework: 5.71s' are cool but WILL break.

$150 is a great price for Yukons.