• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Genuine bonified Timmie Cameron Underwear for sale

Jimbo

I have for sale to the highest bidder a pair of slightly used underwear worn by Timmie Cameron,they were purchased recently from him by a anonymous nut swinger who has gotten in a bind for money. They would make a great Christmas present for any nut swinger friend you have or you could wear them yourself and feel like a real driver when you hit the trail.
They are size 30 and were special ordered with the enlarged crotch,thus accommodating the large testicles.
Please post your bid and at the end of 1 week the bidding will end and someone will walk away with a piece of history. Good luck to all and let the bidding begin !!!!!!

Well, being that they are in original condition they will be worth alot, specially if they have a little streakage on em. But have you considered getting I KNOW TIMMY embroidered on the elastic band??

Black sheep, put it like this, NO SKID MARKS :****:
Hot Rod that has been discussed but decided an autograph may be purchased separately thus upping the potential value !!!!!!

How have they been stored? Are they in a proper airtight "Collectors Case" for display? If they didnt use the correct case, it won't be able to maintain the ball sweat moisture, and that were the real value is.

If they been stored correctly I'd be interested. They'd be a valuable edition to my collection. I'd put them between Nolen's Elevator Shoes, and a rare empty paint can I stole from Kellys shop.

InDaShop said:
How have they been stored? Are they in a proper airtight "Collectors Case" for display? If they didnt use the correct case, it won't be able to maintain the ball sweat moisture, and that were the real value is.

If they been stored correctly I'd be interested. They'd be a valuable edition to my collection. I'd put them between Nolen's Elevator Shoes, and a rare empty paint can I stole from Kellys shop.
hahahahhahhaha that is great wow hilarious

Guys guys, you know I sell only the best products available, they are in a glass case (air tight to preserve all smells) and are set so the crotch is the first thing you see. Just imagine this beautiful display case next to your bed when you go to sleep at night,one last look and a night of blissful sleep awaits you.
Just imagine the dreams you'll have, climbing Cable hill, Los Primos,and all the others you never thought possible :woot:

KINGSNAKE will probably be the highest bidder in Alabama. He tries to pull vacuum on Timmie everytime all of us ride together..... :****:

Ok I just got a call from Timmie and for a small fee once the before mentioned underwear have been purchased he will put them on one last time and allow (in a private environment) the purchaser to feel them inside his pants (no nut grabbing allowed only soft rubs) I believe the bidding will really go crazy now.
Also got a call a few minutes ago offering 250.00 for them only if I can get them to them before the competition at RBD (possibly a competitor but can't say at this time) so to all interested better get the money out or you'll miss out :****:

Pull vacuum molaugh molaugh molaugh

Any chance we can get Timmy to stand on top of his buggy like a bride after her wedding and throw the underwear over his shoulder to the crowd?

InDaShop said:
Pull vacuum molaugh molaugh molaugh

Any chance we can get Timmy to stand on top of his buggy like a bride after her wedding and throw the underwear over his shoulder to the crowd?
In all reality this is the best money raising idea yet. You sell chances to stand in the crowd of potential "catchers" (pun intended) and then its a melee to see who ends up destined to be the next TC protege, at least in undie form. $20 a head, I'll collect :dblthumb:

CSMITH said:
KINGSNAKE will probably be the highest bidder in Alabama. He tries to pull vacuum on Timmie everytime all of us ride together..... :****:

ohhh stop, your making my puss hurt.... besides your the one that showed us all how to pull vacuum on the crew at Colewox and you still go once a week to keep them all relaxed....

you guys have all lost any man points you ever had just for posting....no for reading this post, Jimbo didn't have any to start with because he got married..........................................................and then put chrome up 4sale....

Jimbo said:
Amazing what getting married to a woman 13 years younger than you can do to a man , needless to say I stay busy :****:

yea, working all time so you can give her more money, you ant fooling me...you sell chrome and she will have all the money and *****..you better think about it