• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Genuine bonified Timmie Cameron Underwear for sale

Bingo !!!! That's why I'm trying to get this underwear deal working !!!!!!
So where are all the nut swingers ?
I figured they'd be coming out of the woodwork (or closet ) to get these !!!

CSMITH said:
KINGSNAKE will probably be the highest bidder in Alabama. He tries to pull vacuum on Timmie everytime all of us ride together..... :****:

sounds like ole kingsnake could put hoover out of business, i guess the next time my wife says she needs a new vacuum cleaner i'll just tell her call the kingsnake vacuum service :woot: :flipoff1: flashemifyougotem molaugh

matlock said:
Are these the Pokemon Underoos pair that you've been
wearing on your head lately???? ;D

Heard that he would even throw in an autographed photo of him modeling them......... :****: :****:

Pokemon_Underwear_0.jpg

ridenrace6 said:
sounds like ole kingsnake could put hoover out of business, i guess the next time my wife says she needs a new vacuum cleaner i'll just tell her call the kingsnake vacuum service :woot: :flipoff1: flashemifyougotem molaugh

well looks like old csmith had to call in some help and looks like you pull back off him long enough to make a post.

you better make sure your wife never calls another man because.. can you say ......hommmmmme-less. that would be you. being that you two snake fighters are both in this together csmith would let you stay with the bulldog but be carefull that bulldog might not like you messin with his wiener..

KINGSNAKE said:
well looks like old csmith had to call in some help and looks like you pull back off him long enough to make a post.

you better make sure your wife never calls another man because.. can you say ......hommmmmme-less. that would be you. being that you two snake fighters are both in this together csmith would let you stay with the bulldog but be carefull that bulldog might not like you messin with his wiener..

well i was just fixin to say,,,,,,,,, well maybe i wasn't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, however

maybe "ANOTHER MAN" but my ole lady would throw rocks at nutswingers :tc drool :woot:

oh and by the way i dont know too much about "snake fighters" because i dont play those fag games but i know who THE "KING SNAKE" is :cougar: :wtflol: :gay:

and about the dog, well you don went and ruined him for life camping out down at smiths, to the point that he dont even like normal folks anymore :****: :wtflol: molaugh

ridenrace6 said:
well i was just fixin to say,,,,,,,,, well maybe i wasn't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, however :wtflol: CHRIS MUST HAVE YOU CHOKED OUT AND WANT LET YOU SAY ANYTHING...

maybe "ANOTHER MAN" but my ole lady would throw rocks at nutswingers :tc drool :woot: SHE LETS YOU STAY AND YOU COME HOME EVERYNIGHT FROM SMITH WITH COCK HAIR ON YOUR FACE

oh and by the way i dont know too much about "snake fighters" because i dont play those fag games but i know who THE "KING SNAKE" is :cougar: :wtflol: :gay: NO I THINK YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT BEING A FAG....FAG

and about the dog, well you don went and ruined him for life camping out down at smiths, to the point that he dont even like normal folks anymore :****: :wtflol: molaugh HAHA IT'S BAD WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A DOG TO LIKE YOU.

NOW GO AWAY YOU BOTHER ME

CSMITH said:
KINGSNAKE will probably be the highest bidder in Alabama. He tries to pull vacuum on Timmie everytime all of us ride together..... :****:

I am laughing so hard....

I might have to sell my Dan Dibble jock strap to pay for this.....

kmcminn said:
Ladies and Gentlemen Introducing the Vixen of Vacuum, The King of Snakes, Randy King!

:flipoff1:

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

oh my back, my neck and my back, this **** is killing me, theres no way i can top this :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

is there anyway to get a smiley with :tc and a Vixen of Vacuum edition (autographed by The King of Snakes) vacuum cleaner attached to it ? :****:

:flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

Billcow said:
I think Matlock had these. He must have had to sell them to cover his play on the RBD race.

Matlock needs his pair for the RBD race. I heard he couldn't even remember where the skinny pedal is unless he has them on. Plus he says he has fond memories of the way he got them :flipoff1:

Ya'll bout some thread derailing son of a guns..... this ain't got nuttin to do with my dog or his wiener.... This topic is for Timmie Cameron's genuine (boner)fied scrotum holders that Kingsnakes mouth has been watering over since they hit the auction block..... now all you non bidding nutswingers back off , cause Randy's got these under roo's wrapped up.

NOW CONTINUE BIDDING

DSRC said:
Matlock needs his pair for the RBD race. I heard he couldn't even remember where the skinny pedal is unless he has them on. Plus he says he has fond memories of the way he got them :flipoff1:

Ah Yes...fond memories..... I made him strip naked and walk home when he couldn't climb
flipper without rear steer, I's gots some dirty socks and his only pair of shoes too. ;D

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: I hate all you, now i've got to get my name changed,,,, I think I'll go get me one of those signs for a name..one like a ?????? cause I'm like :wtflol: