• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Get what ya pay for ?

Xrc for the win. If it wirks for the first hour its golden. If its hoing to break it will do it quick usually. Love mine it has taken a beating and seen many others take a beating. Only warn i'd own would be a 8274. But they are so dang big

I have had a T-MAX 9500 for about 7 yrs with the only problem so far being the remote. Its now hard wired to the dash using a modified WARN ATV handlebar switch. Of course now that I have bragged on it, it will short out and cause a fire that will end the whole world.. lol.

I have a warn m8000 that is probably 20+ years old, only thing I have had trouble with is the solenoids, but they are only $16 ea at the parts store. That being said, I don't wheel as often as some of you do.

Like my Quadratec Q9000. Faster line speed and lower amp draw than XRC 8 or the VR8000. Larger and longer cable too. $295 plus shipping. Good deal I think and no problems so far! :****: :dblthumb:

johneddie said:
Like my Quadratec Q9000. Faster line speed and lower amp draw than XRC 8 or the VR8000. Larger and longer cable too. $295 plus shipping. Good deal I think and no problems so far! :****: :dblthumb:

That is a good deal...and good info. Was curious about the Quad's when I started seeing them advertised. Figured they were just a re-stickered Smitty or something.

a guy at a local 4x4 shop was showing me some new solenoids that are on the market they were crazy because they were so cheap and a 1/4 of the noraml size but put out so many amps i cant remember the # exactly but it was crazy im gonna get some for mine so i can do away with that huge box on top bc i already have a wireless remote but ill keep you guys updated on the price and info im pretty sure they are warrentied too