• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Getting aluminum wheels beadlocked

That guy is a workin machine....6 - 5 M-F and ALOT of Saturdays.....he puts his time in.
Did you already pickup/recieve your wheels? I get a spread sheet daily with the wheels to be cut at the mill and I either cut yours a couple days ago or have not yet recieved the info.I've switched over to HD17 production for a couple trophy truck teams and regular users through the end of the week so hopefully I've made yours.If not..we may have to interupt production for a last minute set of 15's!!

Nope, havent recieved mine yet. Larry said would be ready in a couple of days since you already had a set of the rings I want in the right color. Im hoping to have them before this weekend but if not, no biggie.... :booo: haha

JeepM, I never put two and two together until now. I drive past your work all the time. Not only that, (whiiiirrl, the world just shrunk a bit), your old secretary (maybe accountant) now works at my brothers media company in Lynnwood. Offhand, I cannot remember her name, but apparently her husband is friends with you-all.

You guys are at the place with those couple of exo-pooh-tubed XJ's parked out front all the time, right?
:beer:

Nope, havent recieved mine yet. Larry said would be ready in a couple of days since you already had a set of the rings I want in the right color. Im hoping to have them before this weekend but if not, no biggie.... :booo: haha

Get your tires mounted yet!!?!! gonna be sick!!:011::011:

JeepM, I never put two and two together until now. I drive past your work all the time. Not only that, (whiiiirrl, the world just shrunk a bit), your old secretary (maybe accountant) now works at my brothers media company in Lynnwood. Offhand, I cannot remember her name, but apparently her husband is friends with you-all.

You guys are at the place with those couple of exo-pooh-tubed XJ's parked out front all the time, right?
:beer:

Actually I think yer thinking of the auto trim/detail shop off Muk.Speedway after the QFC shopping center.They are right next door to a golf shop and the powder coater we use,Powder Coat Inc.There is a HUGE,tan, XJ and sometimes a smaller red one usually parked out front visable from the Speedway.

TR is off Beverly Park and the Speedway....towards Randy's R/P from the Speedway.

The only Gal,besides my wife, that worked at TR in the office was Michelle...Don't know her boyfriend/husband but I do know he is in a wheelchair.

Get your tires mounted yet!!?!! gonna be sick!!:011::011:

Got one mounted.... then had to go to work. :mad:

beadlock.jpg

I likey.... Now Im gonna have to paint my junk to match the rings. :redneck:

I got them aired up to 4psi and the sidewalls are barely starting to bulge.

YotaMakeover002-1.jpg

YotaMakeover001-1.jpg

YotaMakeover004-1.jpg

Last edited: