• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gladiator X-Comp Tire

Re:

Yeah thats a waste of time even if they are cheap to just get 30k miles out of them. Thats crazy.

Toyos too damn 'spensive for my blood. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Yeah thats a waste of time even if they are cheap to just get 30k miles out of them. Thats crazy.

Toyos too damn 'spensive for my blood. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Got mine for 1200 mounted and balanced

I forget what I'm running on my truck but they are the last set of mud tires I'll run on a daily. I can't hear in my cab between the motor and tires. It's obnoxious. But I will say on the farm it's nice to have them.

I am probably going to run a Hercules brand tire on my Duramax next in a AT. I can't imagine a set of MT tires lasting much longer than 30-40k on a heavy duty truck if there pulling much of a load :dunno:

I have Hercules Terra Trac TG in 10 ply on my old truck i use it in pasture and whatever else and they do great in slop and ride great. I have 10k miles on them and still look great

BenFowler said:
Figured I would start a new thread instead of hi-jacking the other.

Anyone familiar with the Gladiator X-Comp tire? Looking at a set in 37-13.50-22 for a 2500 Duramax. I have always ran Toyo MT's but these are half the money.

What are the numbers on these compared to the Toyo MT's? I haven't found any prices that would be considered half the cost of Toyo MT's? Less, but maybe only by a few hundred per set? :dunno:

TacomaJD said:
What are the numbers on these compared to the Toyo MT's? I haven't found any prices that would be considered half the cost of Toyo MT's? Less, but maybe only by a few hundred per set? :dunno:

When I was looking for a set of tires for my dual purpose jeep I was quoted the following for 40x13.50r17's

- 315 each for x-comps
- 355 for maxxis razr
- 380 for toyo mt
- 395 for nitto tail grappler

TacomaJD said:

Google it :****:

SHELBS44 said:
Google it :****:

I did, duh! I mean if somebody says half price, I'm thinking like $700 or under per set, but looks like they are priced on par or higher than any other cheaper M/T. So I was wondering is he really found them half the price of Toyos somewhere. I've been looking at every tire I can and crunching prices, so far I've yet to deviate from wanting a set of the Maxxis Razr MT's.

CarolinaCrawler1 said:
When I was looking for a set of tires for my dual purpose jeep I was quoted the following for 40x13.50r17's

- 315 each for x-comps
- 355 for maxxis razr
- 380 for toyo mt
- 395 for nitto tail grappler

These numbers are on par for my pricing as well. If you guys need anything, send me a link with the tire and best price you can find and ill try my best to Match it.
Im located in Cullman Al 35055

zayne2427 said:
These numbers are on par for my pricing as well. If you guys need anything, send me a link with the tire and best price you can find and ill try my best to Match it.
Im located in Cullman Al 35055

My Cousin Mike's friend Randy has an uncle that can sell me 43" Stickies for $125 each. He doesn't have a website to link but I would rather buy from you since I don't know Randy or his Uncle. Order a set and I will come pick them up. And don't worry I wont go advertising that price everywhere ;D :dblthumb:

money_pit_yj said:
My Cousin Mike's friend Randy has an uncle that can sell me 43" Stickies for $125 each. He doesn't have a website to link but I would rather buy from you since I don't know Randy or his Uncle. Order a set and I will come pick them up. And don't worry I wont go advertising that price everywhere ;D :dblthumb:
Ha. that sounds like a good deal. For real though the 43 SX are about 6 weeks out but will be order several sets when they are available