• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GM Water pump neck

If I had a tig welder that would've been the first option. I've got 1 buddy that tigs but it's damn near impossible for him to find time to do any side work. That being said, I'm gonna try to get him to fix this. Figure I'll drill a hole at the end of the crack and grind a little v-notch in it. Maybe he can tig up the crack and fitting.

Re:

Don't you love when the most simple **** that should take seconds turns into a week long ordeal?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol. It seemed simple enough. Now I feel bad for calling out 85toyo. These things don't fit no matter what size you get :wtflol:

I wouldn't call it bad mouthing, well maybe a little. But aside from the actual purchase, I'd say it was a pretty negative experience up till recently. I admit that I probably jumped the gun. I think the frustration in addition to other feedback left to them said they don't reply to emails is what got me going. They do seem to be very eager to make things better.

Eddyj said:
When bug-e j gives you crap about badmouthing a company, you may have went to far...
With my new job I have seen the "buisness" side of eBay now. It amazed me how fast ebay will freeze your account, pull money out of an account, or give you some Arab speaking phone calls at terrible hours of the night. One little negative comment and ebay will be on your ass. Kinda makes me lean more toward using them honestly.

**** sugar coating it. If you had a negative experience, its negative feedback. Period. If they make it right and the experience was so so, then rate it like it was, which would be mediocre. I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and I try to give perfect customer service. I feel its become a thing of the past and we need to try to strive for perfect customer service. The customer is always right used to be the motto. Now that doesn't seem to be the way things are, but it should be. Obviously with that statement, a customer can be wrong, but it should be extreme cases.

Buy the exact same one you had.

If they are willing to provide and install the fitting for you, I'd say they are providing a good enough support.