• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP 6-20-15?

stuftmunky2k

Will finally have my junk together to go do a shake down run. Seeing if anybody is wanting to meet up and do some wheeling since I have never been there. Plan is to roll out early Saturday morning and wheel all day.

My son & I may be up for a ride, will have to see what happens between now & then, tow pig is in the shop. Where are you coming from?

Re:

How is GMP if it rains? Planning on going to Hale mountain that weekend for the benefit ride but if it rains need a back up plan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

juicetenn said:
How is GMP if it rains? Planning on going to Hale mountain that weekend for the benefit ride but if it rains need a back up plan.

Extremely difficult.

I would love to this weekend but have to make a 6 hour drive to pick my rig up but will for sure be going next weekend weather permitting. All I hear about golden mountain is how it has the best rocks. Need to test out these new stickies see if the hype is true.

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Extremely difficult.

He meant to capitalize this:
EXTREMELY DIFFICULT
We once tried it anyway, since it was an event scheduled for months. Was not fun. At all. Could not do any trails we normally do there.

Re:

Well if it rains around here then and cancels the hale mountain run then I guess I might go up to dirt nasty and watch the rock boncers race.

I'm going for the first time tomorrow, 6/13, and if I'm still in one piece I may try and make it back. It's only an hour and a half to two hours so it's relatively close.

It's a fun park with plenty of rocks. Make sure you get a map, we were lost several times today but all trails seem to come out to the main road eventually. I'll deffinately ride there again just have to sort out some tow rig issues.

Anybody know if they will be open Friday? Would like to go for 2 days but have to be home Sunday.

Grant117 said:
Anybody know if they will be open Friday? Would like to go for 2 days but have to be home Sunday.

You may want to call ahead and let Anthony know you are coming to make sure the gate is open. But yes, they are always "open" for business, but the gate may be locked during the week if they aren't expecting anyone.

I love this park. I am going in september but might try and make another special trip before then.

we have a decent size group going down. some of us will be their fri and the rest coming sat.

Any special advice on getting to the park? Or is it simple enough to put the address in the gps and it takes you to the gate. Just don't want to be driving around trying to find the entrance.

Re:

Park is easy to find, there is a real entrance way and gate like if you were entering a state park, its not just a pig path with a field for parking like a lot of parks.

Just click the address on Google maps.

Latest posts