• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP 6-20-15?

halcat said:
It was wet. Roger and I covered a lot of the park. Couldn't get some stuff but did honey bee and the wooden bridge in the jungle. The bridge is about shot. Your left rear tire fall off about half way up. Spooky. But look at it this way, weather was to nasty to do anything else. It's always a good day on the trails.

I would have held y'all up big time if I'd have showed up haha. Bald IROKs and 4cyl power doesn't fare too well in the wet.

I ended up working on my 3rd gen 4runner and cleaning up the shop.

traction was decent fri but It was slick and nasty sat. Bald red labels and a wore out 4 banger I had to stand in the throttle all day

halcat said:
It was wet. Roger and I covered a lot of the park. Couldn't get some stuff but did honey bee and the wooden bridge in the jungle. The bridge is about shot. Your left rear tire fall off about half way up. Spooky. But look at it this way, weather was to nasty to do anything else. It's always a good day on the trails.

What happened to the bridge?

A few of the boards up top on the left side have rotted and broken off. It is passable but makes it feel sketchy.

Hale was in front of me. I watched his rear left tire come completely of the bridge,so i hit it pretty fast.

extremetownie said:
Hale was in front of me. I watched his rear left tire come completely of the bridge,so i hit it pretty fast.
Pucker factor Roger?

Part of the issue might be that when I went up it I was the last one out of 7 rigs to go up and it had rained a couple days before so at the bottom was a puddle. after the other guys went up the damn thing was so slick it wasn't funny. I was having to bounce to get my rear end up on it.

jeeptj99 said:
Part of the issue might be that when I went up it I was the last one out of 7 rigs to go up and it had rained a couple days before so at the bottom was a puddle. after the other guys went up the damn thing was so slick it wasn't funny. I was having to bounce to get my rear end up on it.

Dang, yeah I'd be out on that. I'm a dry weather wheeler now. I should probably move to AZ to escape the rain and actually go wheelin more :wtflol:

lots of park pic.s and a few vids on scorpion off road concepts face book pg. from our ride 2 weeks ago. check it out and give them some likes!!

Latest posts