• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:
Cocaines a helluva drug...

One of the few drugs I haven't tried....gonna have to up my game. Who's bringing the 8 ball to the next ride?

Re:

Dos Perros circa 1998. Not cocaine, but I bet it is the only 2 dogs on the block. Or as I like to call it, pre Zima.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
One of the few drugs I haven't tried....gonna have to up my game. Who's bringing the 8 ball to the next ride?

Me and Patrick borrowed a cabin for a gayzr ride at Royal Blue and got a complimentary 8-ball on the pillow. I would have settled for a mint on the pillow, but...

Re: Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
Come on man! I know you freebase cocaine in church if it's a sermon ya already heard.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I was seriously thinking about trying to figure out a way to make this ride since Aug 18th is my bday.....hell if there's gonna be coke there I'm in for sure! :****:

Got a 1 ton K5 to bring along. Any decent trails to ride around on that don't require a buggy :dblthumb:

TBItoy said:
Good rock sliders will keep you in good shape on a lot of the trails, even in a full-size

I am planning on becoming a master welder by the time this is all done. Got a few extra bars to add and need to weld the whole thing out.

Re: Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

onepieceatatime said:
Come on man! I know you freebase cocaine in church if it's a sermon ya already heard.

I lost my job, my four wheel drive, even got throwed outta ma trailer.

But def looking forward to this ride.

Planning to come down to this solo as no1 around here travels any distance to wheel. Is there any "pre-registration" for this? Or just a show up and wheel. Thanks guys.

bbtank45 said:
Planning to come down to this solo as no1 around here travels any distance to wheel. Is there any "pre-registration" for this? Or just a show up and wheel. Thanks guys.
Just seen your from Cincinnati, your not the only one that travels to wheel in Ohio. A group of us were at the last Hardline ride in Alabama. I'd go to this one but I've burnt all my vacation and work that weekend. Went to Windrock a couple months ago and will be headed to Harlan in October.

bbtank45 said:
Show up and wheel. JohnG has a pavilion rented to act as hardline base camp

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Will there be a "bunny trails" group?
By "bunny trails" he's means he's the rabbit racing the tortoise to the next trail :****: Dude could win an Ultra4 race in his Jeep at Windrock!

Latest posts