• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
Carto Tracks will definitely be downloaded, but that still doesn't give you the whole picture. Like I said, I've been watching videos, lots and lots of videos.

https://youtu.be/WeCi0s08M2U

36:35 on this video!!! Tractor Supply FTW!!! :woot: :driving:

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

onepieceatatime said:
Just seen your from Cincinnati, your not the only one that travels to wheel in Ohio. A group of us were at the last Hardline ride in Alabama. I'd go to this one but I've burnt all my vacation and work that weekend. Went to Windrock a couple months ago and will be headed to Harlan in October.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Awesome, we will have to meet up then. Ill shoot you a pm with my cell. Most of the folks i know around here have "beaters" and dont travel much further than DTOR, Rush or Haspin.

I have been going down to the Harlan Fall Crawl (although im not sure if they really consider that an organized event) for the last few years and plan to go down again this year.

bbtank45 said:
Awesome, we will have to meet up then. Ill shoot you a pm with my cell. Most of the folks i know around here have "beaters" and dont travel much further than DTOR, Rush or Haspin.

I have been going down to the Harlan Fall Crawl (although im not sure if they really consider that an organized event) for the last few years and plan to go down again this year.

How's haspin ? I haven't been since 02/03 ... I'd love to go back there

rednecklights said:
How's haspin ? I haven't been since 02/03 ... I'd love to go back there

Shockingly, in the last few years they've invested some capital in the "facilities" and overall its made for a little bit nicer park. Now you can eat-in at the main entrance building during the weekend. They cut in a few bounty hills, started organizing and hosting public events, and graded out some of the erosion problems they've had for years on the main access trails.

The wheeling is pretty much the same as it probably was 15 years ago (lots of nasty mud...i think a lot of it is black water though), but the amenities have improved.

And they have started to maintain their website.....kinda.

http://www.haspinacres.com/

Re:

You can edit your posts, just not delete threads

Is this the video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=915215985216627&id=100001847017759

the exit out of crackhead is what i was looking for.the crackhead at golden mt videos on youtube are good also.Im new at mac computers sorry.

Don't forget the wooden bridge. We followed Jimmy Howell around out there a couple weeks ago. No clue what trails we hit, but my small tire Xj had its work cut out for it. I still plan on making it to this ride. Hopefully I can get the jeep to stay cool between now and then

The Luke said:
Don't forget the wooden bridge. We followed Jimmy Howell around out there a couple weeks ago. No clue what trails we hit, but my small tire Xj had its work cut out for it. I still plan on making it to this ride. Hopefully I can get the jeep to stay cool between now and then

Is that what I presume to be the Jungle entrance/exit? I am not quite a YouTube trail guide yet, but will be certified by next Wednesday.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Is that what I presume to be the Jungle entrance/exit? I am not quite a YouTube trail guide yet, but will be certified by next Wednesday.

Yes, it is the south west exit/entrance. The "Big Rocks" that everyone gets pictures of their rig in is directly across from the bridge, and the Jungle Slab is below, the waterfall exit is up out of the bowl from that. The trails make a X there at the slab.

Re:

Serious talk time. Saturday night there is gonna be a cookout. It isn't mandatory that you attend, but it is highly recommended. I am going to need some volunteers to bring different types of food, some folks to bring plates, napkins, trash bags, etc. Everyone that doesn't bring something should bring $5 or so bucks to help cover everyone that does bring food. I figured we could make it simple so as not to take the whole day slaving away. Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, slaw, baked beans.

I am gonna need some accurate numbers and will need folks that I can count on to help. If i need to get a pole going to get numbers and discuss food, let me know.

I would like to actually sit down and chat with some of you guys that don't hit my local park. Meet and greets are fun as all get it out if everyone will participate. Toss out some other ideas, yays, nays and just general banter please.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I should have my beef by then. I can bring some burgers and such.

There is a Save-a-Lot and a Walmart in Sparta, 8 miles from the park if someone needs to run an pick up some things.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Not sure if this has been discussed, but will there be a Hardline golden ticket like HPO or just the normal park fee?
Normal park fee, normal weekend. There is a pavilion rented to act as hardline base camp.

Paging clemsonjeep..
How we looking on the shirt situation this year Ryan??

If we get up enough interest, can you whip us up a batch of GMP hardline ride shirts??