• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

JohnG said:
I think I'm going to get one of these games to play. Anyone ever played it?

81jcVCvBjBL._SL1500_.jpg

Lightning Reaction Re-Loaded Electric Shock Game All The Way Turned Up!
Wtf is that ? And I'm plannin on Thursday evening. Although my track record is not that great when it comes to finding a park. ESP for the first time. So I should be there by 4 am friday morning. Dammit. :smoke:

Re:

TBItoy said:
I used to grab the electric fence for fun... I think I'm in
When I was a kid I spit on a fence, a string of spit hit the fence and was still on my Lip. I felt electricity in my feet to my junk. Weird huh? One thing I'll never forget. Sheesh. Fuk them fences. I thought that lil guy down there was toast. Litterally. Haha

Got a couple friends with gayzr's and quads that want to come with....Is there anything down there for them to ride?

I suspect they really want to come watch you animals bounce off the rev limiter!

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

bbtank45 said:
Got a couple friends with gayzr's and quads that want to come with....Is there anything down there for them to ride?

I suspect they really want to come watch you animals bounce off the rev limiter!
Yeah there are a decent amount of access roads and milder trails that loop around. You could cover every bit of it in an couple hours on a RZR if you just want to ride trails with minimal crawling.

TBItoy said:
Yeah there are a decent amount of access roads and milder trails that loop around. You could cover every bit of it in an couple hours on a RZR if you just want to ride trails with minimal crawling.

Thanks Nick. We were planning to head down on Thursday sometime and likely get there late; will the park be open Thursday evening and Friday? Noticed the blurb below about park hours.

Hours of Operation:
The park opens at 6pm on Fridays and closes at 6pm on Sundays. Advance reservations to open earlier or stay open longer will be honored. The park will be closed on inclement weather weekends unless advance reservations have been made - we will honor advance reservations.

bbtank45 said:
Thanks Nick. We were planning to head down on Thursday sometime and likely get there late; will the park be open Thursday evening and Friday? Noticed the blurb below about park hours.

Hours of Operation:
The park opens at 6pm on Fridays and closes at 6pm on Sundays. Advance reservations to open earlier or stay open longer will be honored. The park will be closed on inclement weather weekends unless advance reservations have been made - we will honor advance reservations.

We will be getting in later Thursday too. In the past, we always have gotten up the next morning and drove down to pay them and get ice. Kind of an "honor" system of sorts. It's never been locked up that I have seen, but have only been 4 times I think. Nick would know best I'd say.

Re:

I'd call ahead and let the park know your plans, I think several people are planning on showing up Thursday evening from the posts, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Re:

TBItoy said:
I'd call ahead and let the park know your plans, I think several people are planning on showing up Thursday evening from the posts, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Called GMP and spoke with Anthony, all is good for showing up Thursday evening and riding Friday.

I plan on riding Friday and Friday night, than Saturday putting the grill together and riding Saturday as well. I'll have garbage bags with me and also I'll bring charcoal for the grill. My guys lost my chain saw off the back of a work truck so if somebody brings a saw, I'll cut some fire wood as well. I'll need some to go with the charcoal for cooking. Anthony may already have some cut, but can't take that chance. Man I hope it cools off some. PS Lowbudgetjunk, I'm NOT taking over the cooking, I'm just getting everything ready for whoever is cooking. If you need me to help, I will.

I will bring a saw or two and will help with whatever is needed hope it cools off and don't rain I would take hot and dusty over mud any day !

I only have 4 leaks. Front pinion, front diff cover, transmission, power steering and front output on the transfer case. Well, make it 5. All fixable by then.

Damn I wish. The wife had surgery last Friday which, politely saying, occupied the weekend. The mother in law will have surgery this Friday so...... I am gonna try to guilt her into excusing my presence Sunday to go to windrock. ;)

pholmann said:
Damn I wish. The wife had surgery last Friday which, politely saying, occupied the weekend. The mother in law will have surgery this Friday so...... I am gonna try to guilt her into excusing my presence Sunday to go to windrock. ;)

Man, busy few weeks. Best of wishes with all of the surgery!