• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

smbroady82 said:
Paging clemsonjeep..
How we looking on the shirt situation this year Ryan??

If we get up enough interest, can you whip us up a batch of GMP hardline ride shirts??

Sorry...can't make this ride or I would do the shirts! My wife's due date is the 23 so theres no way I'll be able to get away from home.

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:
Anybody bringin' some portable "on-ride" AC with'em? Bout over this damn heat 'round here....
If it's 1000000 degrees, I think I'm bringing my 4 runner to ride during the day and Gremlin to ride at night

tonybolton said:
Anybody bringin' some portable "on-ride" AC with'em? Bout over this damn heat 'round here....
TBItoy said:
If it's 1000000 degrees, I think I'm bringing my 4 runner to ride during the day and Gremlin to ride at night
Better bring a good sized canteen...

To wash the sand out of your pussies. :flipoff1:

tonybolton said:
I'll bring my Yeti. It cost $9000 but it'll keep me cool an extra 3 minutes vs walmart brand. 8)
[/quote yeti, someone explain how spending $400.00 on a cooler that keeps $2.00 a bag ice 4 hours longer $50.00 cooer. :dunno:

You and I am similar in thought. You probably aren't cool, nor am I. I was given an ORCA cooler after spending 20k dollars on liquor. I usually give them away or auction them off. I ran out of cheap coolers so I kept it. Is it nice? Yes. If precooled, will it keep ice a whole weekend? Yes. Would I pay for one? Not in a million years. If this one ever shits the bed, its back to a cheap bag cooler or whatever is cheapest at K-Mart.

halcat said:
tonybolton said:
I'll bring my Yeti. It cost $9000 but it'll keep me cool an extra 3 minutes vs walmart brand. 8)
[/quote yeti, someone explain how spending $400.00 on a cooler that keeps $2.00 a bag ice 4 hours longer $50.00 cooer. :dunno:

I think I'm going to get one of these games to play. Anyone ever played it?

81jcVCvBjBL._SL1500_.jpg

Lightning Reaction Re-Loaded Electric Shock Game All The Way Turned Up!