• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

Not wheeling your jeep hard to avoid body damage for resale value is like not having sex with your girl so she will be tight for the next guy. :wtflol:

Eddyj said:
Not wheeling your jeep hard to avoid body damage for resale value is like not having sex with your girl so she will be tight for the next guy. :wtflol:

Now that is some funny ****!! :rolf: :rolf:

Eddyj said:

Lol, that is a great way to look at it. I guess more of a vaginal rejuvenation taking something that was abused and mangled up, making it look visually appealing again.

Re: Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

zukimaster said:
Think how much fun you could have in this rig! Man I love it!
675789e4b3fc1472962bce801b57e9c5.jpg
5c645ba273416ebbe137a41b120a44b4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That thing looks a booze cruising good time!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

kmcminn said:
I doubt I sell it but if I did sell it. I would probably look at something with less sheet metal to damage. I'm not sure if there is a whole lot of people that want to pay for a street and trail 3 seater.

Buggy?

I'm in for this ride. Doesn't matter where it will be.

I'm in as long as work will allow

Kevin In need the passenger side wind shield frame for some wall art we are working on

I'm in as long as my junk is drivable!! Missed out last time and I'm still pissed over it..

zukimaster said:
Think how much fun you could have in this rig! Man I love it!
675789e4b3fc1472962bce801b57e9c5.jpg
5c645ba273416ebbe137a41b120a44b4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey thats my rig.....and yes its been on a few booze cruises. I should be in for this ride.

I along with a few buddies who are on the forum as well have been to two hardline rides. I agree we should have a organized time for a meet and greet.

Re: Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

5BrothersFabrication said:
I second Golden Mountain, but I would love it if y'all gave Windrock a shot. loller.gif
Sadly the booze crew prolly wouldn't like windrock. A shame really....