• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

dwa2469 said:
NO ONE can predict the weather in Middle TN two weeks out , it may be awesome !!! With that being said, GMP is the worst ever when its wet :****:
They can't really predict rain....but they can predict heat and humidity fairly well. That's usually good enough for me.

Some days I miss the AC of the Cherokee. If I had the funds I'd have my jeep enclosed somehow with some chill your nips off AC installed.

Re: Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:
They can't really predict rain....but they can predict heat and humidity fairly well. That's usually good enough for me.

Some days I miss the AC of the Cherokee. If I had the funds I'd have my jeep enclosed somehow with some chill your nips off AC installed.
Vintage air kit and a roof panel would do.

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:

Your such a puss! Why the hell did you buy a motorcycle if you hate the heat so much? :flipoff1:

pholmann said:
Your such a puss! Why the hell did you buy a motorcycle if you hate the heat so much? :flipoff1:
When you have Tony's kind of money you have to buy **** all the time before Uncle Sam can get his hands on it. It's Tony's way of "hiding money"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

pholmann said:
It's called wind. I can't hit overdrive in the trans on the trails like you in your Timmie killer can.

I don't understand the weatherman, gets paid wether he's right or wrong. Can predict global warming 200 years in the future, but can't get tomorrows weather even close.

tonybolton said:
It's called wind. I can't hit overdrive in the trans on the trails like you in your Timmie killer can.

Don't give me that ****. If your gonna follow tony through the woods you had best have something that takes the bumps well. Sumbitch moves through the woods.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

pholmann said:
Don't give me that ****. If your gonna follow tony through the woods you had best have something that takes the bumps well. Sumbitch moves through the woods.
I'm used to running from the repo man....you don't know bout that struggle....

Anybody coming on small tires? 37's and down? Most of my group has bailed/can't make it. I'm still up for going, just not a fan of wheeling alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
Anybody coming on small tires? 37's and down? Most of my group has bailed/can't make it. I'm still up for going, just not a fan of wheeling alone.

Dang man, I hate that.....wish I could make it. I'd definitely be down for wheeling with you.

The Luke said:

I plan on being there and should be a couple more with smaller tires.

Good deal. I'll be in a white Xj. If you see me, holler at me.
ad0a89eed30a3c33a6e60965af37d9a5.jpg

The Luke said:

Count me in for the small tire beer cruising wheeling

The Luke said:

I am still tentatively in. Not a sure thing but I'll be rocking 37's if I am there.

tonybolton said:
I'm in for small tire ridin! :)
I've seen that small tire ridin rig you're cruisin in. I'll trade you for the day.