• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

pholmann said:
Carnage. I guess I'm getting chromoly inners now. This time it deserved to break. I was bobby tannering that mofo on the moon trail. I gave it a thorough beat down trying to get up it in the pouring rain. It looks like my inner c is bent on the top. I gotta investigate this further. How the **** or what would cause that?

E5ADD643-8E69-41AF-83B2-8795DC1F8DB6_zpsvaaa1iul.jpg

That was a beat down from hell you put on your buggy for sure. I hated it was dark and pouring rain I would have loved to had some video of that it was crazy! I think that tree that kush knock down into the middle of the trail cause your buggy break! Dam good times. Were did that **** go that went up the moon in front of you???

I had a damn good time! It was my first time at golden mountain. And first time on a hardline ride but it wont be my last! I didnt get to stick around long for the meet and great but it was a good time. And it was slick as hell but i did get to run alot of good trails.

Bronco72 said:
I had a damn good time! It was my first time at golden mountain. And first time on a hardline ride but it wont be my last! I didnt get to stick around long for the meet and great but it was a good time. And it was slick as hell but i did get to run alot of good trails.

Glad yall came by the camper and BS a while. Your rig is super clean.

pholmann said:
Cool. They were super nice folks.
one thing is for sure.........them two can make some mean ass apple pie. I took a swig before I left Saturday night and was pretty woosey by the time I got home. BTW, it only takes me 15 minutes to get home. You two youtes can ride with me any time!!!

smbroady82 said:
Had a blast this weekend even with all the rain..really glad I brought my full doors, threw them on, flipped the back treps around for "dig mode" and rocked on.

GMP seems like a really cool park, I definitely want to go back for another weekend ride sometime. I'm kinda glad there wasn't a huge crowd, we logged a lot of miles this weekend. We had 2 successful shakedown runs (Bobby and Jackson's), both did really well.

McMinn tried to hang with the yota....tried...its ok bud, we all have our off days. ;)

Bobby Morris is the man. period. he learned how to "crawl" this weekend :dblthumb:

Jordan, buy a rig already..

John and Tim from Athens Driveline showed up, they still didn't bring me a t-shirt :gtfo:

John G, thanks for putting everything together!

Nick & Hal , thanks for cooking for us

Chuck, the new buggy looks great, I'm coming by the RV for my steak next time

I saw those 2 famous Hardline personalities: kushKrawlin and Pholmann , I asked them for autographs but they called me a peasant and walked off :dunno:

Enzo is the man for riding shotgun/navigating thumb.gif

Whoever ended up with my spare upper rad. hose, I want that sucker back!!! molaugh (inside joke)

Good to see the Tupelo, MS crew again and meet some new folks, Donnie's new buggy is nasty!!!

Don't ever try to follow Lee through tight woods trails, I felt like we were cone dodging.. I added some more "character" to the passenger side of the truck

here are some pics

I just so happen to have a spare radiator hose off a Toyota for sale. Slightly used and if you splice some sections In its useable. Make you a deal on it.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

86chevota said:
Glad yall came by the camper and BS a while. Your rig is super clean.

Thanks man. It was nice to meet some good people. Im draggin my camper along next time so i can join in on the beer drinkin.

Seen several sharp rigs. 86chevota turned out much different than I expected! He spent a solid 10 minutes ragging his Jeep for not making a single ledge but it def looks good in person! Forgot his name but the guy that was riding with him was a real cool guy as well! Rode shotgun with Jacksonwolf all weekend and watched Broady walk pretty much everything in his path! But I had a blast. Great time around Kush as usual. Hate your fuel cell busted Kevin, you were getting on it pretty good right before, guess it probably saved some money busting it! First time meeting Bobby and he is a great guy, that Jeep is working great as well! Glad I met Brad and his crew and everybody else I ran in to. Looking forward to the next one and maybe I'll have another rig by then!

pjprice said:
Seen several sharp rigs. 86chevota turned out much different than I expected! He spent a solid 10 minutes ragging his Jeep for not making a single ledge but it def looks good in person! Forgot his name but the guy that was riding with him was a real cool guy as well! Rode shotgun with Jacksonwolf all weekend and watched Broady walk pretty much everything in his path! But I had a blast. Great time around Kush as usual. Hate your fuel cell busted Kevin, you were getting on it pretty good right before, guess it probably saved some money busting it! First time meeting Bobby and he is a great guy, that Jeep is working great as well! Glad I met Brad and his crew and everybody else I ran in to. Looking forward to the next one and maybe I'll have another rig by then!

Glad I got to met you and sorry about the 10mins of bitching about that ledge. That 15in ****ing ledge hurt my feeling something bad. I dreamed about last nite and think I figured out if I had more :drinkers: and would have grabbed some 4th gear i would have made it :driving: :****:. Thanks for listening . The guy that was riding with me name is Jeremy . We had a good time BS forsure

Bronco72 said:
Thanks man. It was nice to meet some good people. Im draggin my camper along next time so i can join in on the beer drinkin.

Hell yeah on bring the camper :drinkers: you coming to the Dixie Run?

What a great weekend! We had a great time! Golden Mountain is a cool park. It has been a few years since we had been there and changed a lot. Friday we got there after lunch and the rain had stopped. Made for a good afternoon. Saturday was a beautiful day and we didn't see any rain till late afternoon.
I want to say thank you to the groups we rode with for letting us join you. it was nice to meet some hardline people. Cant wait till the next time.

JohnG said:
Oh, had a blast riding with Amanda the Optimist in the Sinful buggy. She was so much fun and a good sport. Her glass is always half full. It would not surprise me if she has unicorns and rainbows at her house. I am certain she kept the rain away from us for most of the time.

That is how she is all the time. I consider my self to be lucky to have such a wonderful wife!

pholmann said:
Ya they were good people. Spent several hours Friday night drinking with her and her ole man. What's his screen name? That sinful buggy is flashemifyougotem

Thanks for the complements on the buggy. We had a good time hanging out with you and your wife.

I had a great time this weekend! Yall weren't kidding when you said if it rained it was slick! After bouncing off trees and adding character to the rig I found that Mr. weatherman by Hank Williams Jr. was the song of the day! Great meeting you all and look forward to the next!

It was nice meeting everyone this weekend spent the day riding with my brother Bronco Driver (Curt) and Bronco72 (Eric) and his passenger and of course The Luke all day was fun with him.
The ones I did meet I will remember your faces but will never remember your name so forgive me.
Missed meeting several that I wanted to put faces with the names but there will be a next time.
Hope to see more of you at the Dixie Run this year also.
Also big Thanks to Hal for the grill and for him and Nick for doing the cooking.

To the guy who said he aerated both side of his motor your a blast and funny as hell.