• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Rock Crawler's Revival Ride - June 21-22, 2014

Sawzall said:
I would be there but my wife thinks I need to take her somewhere to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. Somewhere that doesn't involve rock crawling.
Booooooooo! We will be there if weather is cooperative

Man that is the weekend of the 4x4 expo in Kentucky and already got plans to go , but it's bout time to get backdown and ride . It's been a year or so

I'd be all over this(don't care for big events) but I work that wknd. I'll be there this coming wknd with a raisin'd 4runner and my buddy with the green busa buggy. Lookin forward to it!

rockkrusher said:
Man that is the weekend of the 4x4 expo in Kentucky and already got plans to go , but it's bout time to get backdown and ride . It's been a year or so

Yep, kinda figured this would give everyone a place to gather that wasnt' plannin on going to the trade show.

Hopefully my motor will be back from the machine shop this week so I can get it back in the rig, otherwise I'll be riding shotty in one of my friend's rigs. :indianajones:

I have one tire left to mount, check my rear steer and I'll be ready, I hope! I might come Friday after work. Ride Friday night and Saturday. Camping at the lake Sunday.

Re: Re: GMP - Rock Crawler's Revival Ride - June 21-22, 2014

This weekend!

My group is going in Friday night,

I'll be in this
abenuhev.jpg

Mike will be in his Toyota, we're replacing spring bushings now.
u3u5ety7.jpg

TBItoy said:
This weekend!

My group is going in Friday night,

I'll be in this
abenuhev.jpg

Mike will be in his Toyota, we're replacing spring bushings now.
u3u5ety7.jpg

What is the story on the 2.5 ton rig?

It's my boss's rig. Hasn't been driven since dixie run.

I serviced it up and went over it tightening up random stuff today.

Figured I'd take it out and stretch it's legs

I might drop by the park Saturday morning and run Crackhead in the wife's Armada. ;D :driving:

muddinmetal said:
Y'all, please take a bunch of trail pics! There are not many pictures of regular trail riding at GM, let's see um'

I'm actually planning on taking my camera this time and documenting this ride :dblthumb:

never been it there some good cola drinkin' trails? thinking about tryin' to get out there in te mornin'