• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP September 15-17

jeeptj99 said:
any small tire guys going? Luke is up in the air I don't want to be the only little guy there.

I plan to be there, then Mattman on 37's is planning on it too if everything works out.

I plan to be there on 39.5" rockers (37s?) but with my wife and kids I'll be riding like I'm on 33s.

Markrobinson said:
I plan to be there on 39.5" rockers (37s?) but with my wife and kids I'll be riding like I'm on 33s.

Was going to list you as well but figured you were no longer a little tire guy. Ready for the trip to roll around that's for sure.

Little over 10 days away! When y'all planning to be up there? Tempted to come up midday Friday or late Thursday depending on when folks are getting there.

Re:

Trying to set up propane and fix a starter

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
any small tire guys going? Luke is up in the air I don't want to be the only little guy there.
Hey, y'all leave me out of this. I'm robbing every "take a penny" I can find to make it to the Harlan ride.

I know it. I appreciate it. But I'm still turning you down. My craps broken anyways. I'm working my way through the list of broken stuff on it

Anyone need a bunk house? I have one reserved but can't make it. Text 502 600 1745. Thanks Anthony $65 a night