• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP September 15-17

So I have a new to me 4runner on 36's. Anyone willing to let me tag along with them? I've wheeled my Tacoma there a few times but mostly on the easy stuff.

wondertruck said:
So I have a new to me 4runner on 36's. Anyone willing to let me tag along with them? I've wheeled my Tacoma there a few times but mostly on the easy stuff.

Just show up and introduce yourself, you can always find a group to ride with :dblthumb:

So far it's just be cloudy today, no rain

ridered3 said:
Anybody coming up/down/all around on Friday to ride some?

Anybody camping on Friday night?
We should be there Friday evening and camping through sunday. If not we will be there early Saturday.

wondertruck said:

I'm only on 37's so part of the small tire group but you can tag alone with any of us for sure! loller.gif

Looks like I'm in for Saturday fellas! Y'all better flash your lights if you need me, cause there's no way I'll be able to hear you over that screamin 4.0!!

#itsgotacherrybomb #woooopew!

I'm probably going to come up Saturday am. Might come Friday depending on work.

wondertruck said:

I'm on worn out 35's so you're welcome to ride with us. Also got a buddy wanting to tag along in a yj on 35's.

wondertruck said:
I'm on 33's. You're welcome to ride with us.
d8d3daed1b58e2d702a54372e80ac09b.jpg

Mattman347 said:
We should be there Friday evening and camping through sunday. If not we will be there early Saturday.

I'm only on 37's so part of the small tire group but you can tag alone with any of us for sure! loller.gif

Sounds good on coming up Friday evening. Will probably try to setup camp "Up Top" near the RV hookups and big pavilion. Would be glad to have y'all as neighbors.

jeeptj99 said:
I'm probably going to come up Saturday am. Might come Friday depending on work.

See you Friday night.

Re:

My junk is still in pieces.....looks like I will likely be helping my builder put it back together. I did stop in a month ago and I am pleasantly surprised with the facilities.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

ridered3 said:
Sounds good on coming up Friday evening. Will probably try to setup camp "Up Top" near the RV hookups and big pavilion. Would be glad to have y'all as neighbors.

See you Friday night.

Maybe. Depends on work. Save me a couple trees for my bear burrito (hammock)

El Diablo said:
I don't think we have even got 1" I'll check tonight and let you all know.

As of yesterday evening we had about a half inch but it's been misty and slow raining all morning so far today.

Mattman347 said:
Where do you guys normally camp at? Up top or at the bottom to the right?

I didn't know you could camp at the bottom?? I always camp up on the hill the right, not sure what everyone's plan is. I just need two trees or two rigs with roll cages to throw the hammock up.