• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 24-27, 2015

John,
I just replied to your Facebook post about this (saw it first).
You should have a coupon/promo code in your confirmation e-mail from SFWDA.
If not, let us know and I'll get Walter Shafer to fix it.

It's like many other coupon codes, just add it in just prior to checkout on our website after adding the map to your cart and then update cart. Should null out the cost of the map.
Any issues, let us know.

CartoTracks said:
John,
I just replied to your Facebook post about this (saw it first).
You should have a coupon/promo code in your confirmation e-mail from SFWDA.
If not, let us know and I'll get Walter Shafer to fix it.

It's like many other coupon codes, just add it in just prior to checkout on our website after adding the map to your cart and then update cart. Should null out the cost of the map.
Any issues, let us know.

I answered there. This is my reply:

Ah, I see the issue, a good one. I saw this post on Facebook, said I know I am going, so go ahead and make the reservations. So, if I see it correctly, the promotion was to get new people to sign up. Works, I did. But, only the people that already signed up got a code. This pretty much does zero for those registering because they saw the post, which is the intent (I think!). Why give codes away to those that already got another promotions, like the $10 off, key chain, and something else.

Sorry for the confusion, John.
Keep on with the conversation there with Walter and Lucas - sounds like something hung up in e-mail in their system.

Once they get that sorted out, you'll have a promo code in that confirmation e-mail. Then, if you have any issues using it, please let us know.

Got my cartomap fo free too! Thanks!!
Now all I need to do is go pick up a motor today, yank the motor out of my rig, install motor, work out bugs, get trailer inspected, get trailer tag, do trailer pm....crap I better get busy!!!

be0899b92a5db54334fa4f7f6d4a0711.jpg

Ready to break in some new rubber and powder coat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it keeps raining here you'll need to trade out that tread design. Can't wait. Going in on Tuesday and set up camp. Got meals planned. Going to cover every trail. That all, over and out!

I'm so excited about this event.

How many of you guys would be down for a Hardline Crawlers get together ride during this event. Nothing crazy but just a chance for every one to ride together and put faces with names? If not a ride at least a good spot for every one to meet around a campfire.

Sounds great! We got at least 8 hardliners in our group from as far west as Oklahoma and as far south as Florida. We camp up top by the back corner of the big lake. Yall come on by ...the apple pie shine is always on tap :dblthumb:

Attachments

• 2015-09-14 11.23.49.png
    2015-09-14 11.23.49.png
    646.5 KB · Views: 106
Woodlee said:
I'm so excited about this event.

How many of you guys would be down for a Hardline Crawlers get together ride during this event. Nothing crazy but just a chance for every one to ride together and put faces with names? If not a ride at least a good spot for every one to meet around a campfire.

Sounds great, I plan on camping pretty close to y'all. Looking forward as I have not been to one of SFWDA rides.

Adam, Steve and I plan on a big fire where we camp, which is at the bottom behind the go cart track. I don't know which night yet. We also have a rendezvous ride planned also. Thats a ride where we split up in small groups and ride different trails and all meet at preplanned places for bull sh#t sessions. I believe we need about a dozen or so for this. if the weather holds this could be our best Dixie run. See everybody there.

I hate any of you that are going. :flipgotcha: someone better take pictures.

Maybe 1tonyj wont notice me hiding in the back of his tow pig laughing1

FlatlandFSJ said:
I hate any of you that are going. :flipgotcha: someone better take pictures.

Maybe 1tonyj wont notice me hiding in the back of his tow pig laughing1

Come on bro! ...gonna be fun

I will be there again this year. Hope to meet a few more hardliners this time. Always a good time.