• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

1tonyj said:
also saw a nice juggy that looked like it had been destroyed loaded on a trailer....not sure what happened but must have been bad.

Are you talking about the white bronco II truggy on rockwell's that got loaded in the road at the top of the hill around the same time the jeep was burning? If so he was following a couple of us to the Jungle, we went in from the top side.. basically down the wooden bridge instead of up and he went off the right side of the bridge and broke his front knuckle off. I was down below by the slab when I looked up and saw all the tree's shaking. That recovery took a while.

As for the loud bangs that sounded like gunshots.. someone was shooting fireworks, don't know who that could have been :dunno:

tallnate said:
Are you talking about the white bronco II truggy on rockwell's that got loaded in the road at the top of the hill around the same time the jeep was burning? If so he was following a couple of us to the Jungle, we went in from the top side.. basically down the wooden bridge instead of up and he went off the right side of the bridge and broke his front knuckle off. I was down below by the slab when I looked up and saw all the tree's shaking. That recovery took a while.

As for the loud bangs that sounded like gunshots.. someone was shooting fireworks, don't know who that could have been :dunno:

The rig I saw was on a trailer down by the race track....it was mostly tube with a little bit of gold/brown jeep tub.

Damn i bet going off that bridge was a hell of a ride!!!

That juggys front frame rails look like Angry Fabs design. He was beating the crap out of it on Crack Head, I asked him if it happened there. He said no but shortly after. So cool to see an older guy hammering his equipment like that. I bet he was wheeling when 42's were the biggest tire on the trails. Good looking rig too. RTR

tallnate said:

You've never been known to having explosives on the trails, so who was shooting fireworks?