• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

I wish I would have made it over to bounty and hit it now, yall made it look easy. We didn't even get over near it Saturday, GMP has so many trails its easy to get lost up there.

Only video of me we got .... This was my jeeps first time out hill is at the top left side of honey bee

Re: Re: Re: GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 25-28, 2014

Jsanders said:
Heard it was a issue with the tranny overheating... That was about 3am if I remember right
Saw the fire trucks rolling in around 2a and head up the hill. Didn't know what happened.

We were at the bottom of 39 watching the red/white buggy get a link welded up when I heard ol' dude yelling that he had a fire. I ran up and dumped two extinguishers between the skid and belly pan... then the owner opened the hood. Of course the whole engine compartment went up in flames. I told them they best get whatever they want out of the jeep QUICK and get the hell back. I think a few more extinguishers were dumped on it but it was a lost cause.

Here is the only pic I took of it...

Attachments

• IMG_0429[1].JPG
    IMG_0429[1].JPG
    629.5 KB · Views: 115
also saw a nice juggy that looked like it had been destroyed loaded on a trailer....not sure what happened but must have been bad.