• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goin lower

got the front moved forward a couple of inches and the suck down winch done. Here are a few pics of that and one of the side project

dq2c5c.jpg

suck down winch all in and wired up
2jbpmpz.jpg

We started bendin a little tube on sunday and got this started:D
29c2rfp.jpg

I have to move the shock mounts up in the front another 1 1/2" to get it down where I want it. I still need to put triple rate kits front and rear and get the rear coilovers dialed in. Tommorow I should have the steering box moved foward and the track bar moved so that it will travel in between the motor and radiator.

Last edited:
Fittin those 40's no problem now!:awesomework:

Nice buggy you got goin':cool:

I swear I'll get off my ass and bring the jeep over to do the cage......Promise:redneck:

Your rig is looking good Wes! I see someone finally broke down and decided to go with a tube thingy! I'll have to stop by soon and check out the projects. :cool:

Your rig is looking good Wes! I see someone finally broke down and decided to go with a tube thingy! I'll have to stop by soon and check out the projects. :cool:

thanks jesse:D Yeah brandons jeep is getting a make over, more tube and less jeep. Swing on over the fridge is full of beer:D:awesomework:

It may rub a bit there, if it does I will rework the lower part of the fender and get rid of the battery tray and lower supports for it:awesomework:.

You have a VERY nice jeep! I think you might give me a run for my money:haha: Reminds me of my old buddies jeep. Have you taken this thing out yet as it sits??

You have a VERY nice jeep! I think you might give me a run for my money:haha: Reminds me of my old buddies jeep. Have you taken this thing out yet as it sits??

Thanks, I have taken it out once but since then I have lowered it a bit more, stretched the front a bit. I am plannin on hittin the snow hard this year though:awesomework:

Thanks, I have taken it out once but since then I have lowered it a bit more, stretched the front a bit. I am plannin on hittin the snow hard this year though:awesomework:

I'm think about running those MTR's like you have. Do they do okay in the snow? I have heard they do. I live in the olympia area, would you be willing to link my Jeep?? I have looked through the work you do.:awesomework:

Latest posts