• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goin lower

pos97TJ

Makin room to go lower and longer , I am hopin to be 76" tall 102-105" long and clear my 40s with 6-7 inches uptravel. Here are some pics of what I did today

cut out some body
11vtr3l.jpg

4vjrr6.jpg

lower links come up level with the belly at full compression

2ytz1o3.jpg

CUT CUT CUT!!! You are going to have a less than stock heighth tj sitting on 40's by the time you are done!:awesomework::haha: Let me know if I need to get you some steel to patch it back up.

Looking good:awesomework:

CUT CUT CUT!!! You are going to have a less than stock heighth tj sitting on 40's by the time you are done!:awesomework::haha: Let me know if I need to get you some steel to patch it back up.

Looking good:awesomework:

I might just do that:awesomework:

Nice! I'm going to lower my rig when I get home.. :cheer:

Break out the sawzall:awesomework:

Got a little done today, I cut out the holes for the shocks to come through, made up some hoops and a cross support at the bottom. I will ad another on the back 18" back form the front to mount a rear bucket seat and another up from that to brace the hoops and mout the shoulder harnesses for the back seat to.:D

287niit.jpg

246tk04.jpg

29djm21.jpg

Here are some pics with the shocks mounted in there, it will get reworked a little being that I am going to buy brand new King 14"ers for the back now too.

notched frame
2hf7tde.jpg

here is the top mount
33tjg51.jpg

s5wdps.jpg

need to cut some fender and rework some flares:D
1t0748.jpg

my fronts are 14s and I wanted to run the same in the rear so I only have to pack around 1 spare:awesomework:. It is only a trail jeep so 14" of travel should be plenty:D

Nice, I am expecting my 14" COs soon. I was going to mount the rears off the back at an angle. Although I will say, I like the straight up approach. Hmmmmm?

What are you doing up front?

Nice, I am expecting my 14" COs soon. I was going to mount the rears off the back at an angle. Although I will say, I like the straight up approach. Hmmmmm?

What are you doing up front?

The front is already done 14" cos looks sweat:awesomework:

Yeah I have 14" kings that are mounted pretty straight up also. I figured it would be easier to dial them in without having to take into account the different leverages that you get when you mount them at an angle.:awesomework:

Here are a couple shots of the front, dont mind the resiviour it was a temp:redneck:
200ckz8.jpg

2cog4y1.jpg

I will snap a few better shots when I start moving the front end foward:awesomework:

Last edited: