• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Going to Bama Home Opener, need some game day advice???

ridered3

Not Rigless
Looking to get 4 decent tickets together for the home opener versus Colorado State on September 21st.

Never been to a home game down there, but promised tickets to my wife for this game. The guy we were going with has backed out on us so needing to do something stat.

Anyone on here have any tickets for the game, have a good connection etc?

Re: Where to get Bama football tickets?

Willie Allen 256-566-0005 he owns all star tixs and will hook you up

Thanks for the info. Will be giving him a call soon.

What else is out there?

cmoultrie said:
Willie Allen 256-566-0005 he owns all star tixs and will hook you up

Left a voicemail with him Friday evening so waiting to hear back.

Got good news yesterday that the original guy is still hooking me up with two tickets!

Now to find two more so her folks can go to the game too.

Anyone out there with two tickets floating around?

Got the tickets in the mail today :woot:

Any recommendations for hotels in the area since its a 6pm kickoff?

Also any recommendations for things to go see on game day?

Anyone???

With as many Bama fans are on this site, figured I'd get all sorts of information.

I lived there for about a year and had friends to stay with the rest of the time so I don't have any advice for hotels. On game days we always walked around the quad and drank beer. Probably not what you're looking to do though.

85toyo said:
I lived there for about a year and had friends to stay with the rest of the time so I don't have any advice for hotels. On game days we always walked around the quad and drank beer. Probably not what you're looking to do though.

Got a hotel taken care of. She's up for wandering and drinking. Figured the Quad was the place to be pre game, but didn't know if there were any must do things on Gameday?

Just asked about 10 bama fans and none of them have anything besides going to the quad. That's the place to be :****: :drinkers:

85toyo said:
Just asked about 10 bama fans and none of them have anything besides going to the quad. That's the place to be :****: :drinkers:

Much appreciated. I knew with UT games there was the Player Walk and Band Walk to see on Gameday so didn't want to miss out on a tradition for our first game there.

Guess :drinkers: is their tradition.

ridered3 said:
Much appreciated. I knew with UT games there was the Player Walk and Band Walk to see on Gameday so didn't want to miss out on a tradition for our first game there.

Guess :drinkers: is their tradition.

Their tradition is winning :flipoff1:

I will ask a few more people tomorrow and try to come up with something for ya to do.

We usually stroll around the quad drinking beers and talking to folks we know, I think we may go hang out at the brewery pre game Saturday and have a few there.

T-Town is the home turf of Mash Yer Motor Racing. Bring your junk and u can hit biscuit with us sun!

85toyo said:
Their tradition is winning :flipoff1:

I will ask a few more people tomorrow and try to come up with something for ya to do.

I see what ya did there...

Appreciate the assistance thus far.

race_jeep said:
We usually stroll around the quad drinking beers and talking to folks we know, I think we may go hang out at the brewery pre game Saturday and have a few there.

Is it a particular brewery? Never been to Tuscaloosa so I know nothing about the area.

BUG-E J said:
T-Town is the home turf of Mash Yer Motor Racing. Bring your junk and u can hit biscuit with us sun!

While my car is AWD, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with y'all Sunday :****:

Anywhere around campus or on the quad will be a good time.

I wouldn't say go to just one place because sometimes one place is better than others on game day.

wont work said:
Anywhere around campus or on the quad will be a good time.

I wouldn't say go to just one place because sometimes one place is better than others on game day.

Good too know. I figured we'd end up wandering around aimlessly til we found something to do pre game. Thanks for the info.

i'm going down tomorrow... the quad kickoff is at 3... if you want a good spot should usually try to get there around 2... bring ya some chairs and enjoy! :drinkers: all the coke stuff on the quad is free if ya got children!