• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Holy fuk! Did u have to hit a button and parachute to stop? Dam. I always wanted to be in a car with one. FAWK that would be cool. I think i want one in the rig. Maybe on the bottom.. And spit a long ass tow strap out. I would guess i would be that guy that everyone just sits and watches... And not have 48 fukers run out there Tryin to flip it over on one another. molaugh
But for real. Did u have a parachute? Say yes. Please.

Thats Pretty Sweet, I had one for a while. Never got to drive it, was a 396 BBC car I picked up and never did get the engine put back in. traded it off for a old jeep commando. Found out after I sold it that it was a Yenko Vega that had been all cut up to drag race it.

That guy kills me...but moreso, the people that keep saying "I am not sure he knows how to bump a thread" but people have told him, both directly and indirectly! So, yeah, guys...he knows! Why he is still posting it?

Re: Re: Good ol' derail

TacomaJD said:
I just read through all that. Holy **** that's a lot of buggy for not much money now that he has the engine and all thrown in. Dammit, I'd have to sell both jeeps or another toy or something to finish. And I live in KS. So stop it. Okay, talked myself out of it, but damn, that's quite a bit of buggy for the money I think.

blacksheep10 said:
I just read through all that. Holy **** that's a lot of buggy for not much money now that he has the engine and all thrown in. Dammit, I'd have to sell both jeeps or another toy or something to finish. And I live in KS. So stop it. Okay, talked myself out of it, but damn, that's quite a bit of buggy for the money I think.
I agree put about another 10k in it and have one bad ride that looks awesome!

blacksheep10 said:

could be a nasty buggy though.. drool boggers