• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good times at the Outlet Mall.

I would probably wait for things to dry out a little...also we'll get some of the bonus lines up and runnin

Fun looking trail.

It'll be a couple months before I can come down. After the first Werock event anayways...Me and Toybug will need to schedule a practice day.

Hey PostWhoreHi-Jackers get your own room or i will report you to SuperMod Pokey. That is all, now back to your regularly scheduled hijack.:fawkdancesmiley:

dont get your panties in a bunch:redneck: I started a new thread called "izzy thread" and moved all the izzy posts there. At least it looks like it worked:eeek:

Darius

That trail looks better than 2 yrs ago.I wonder how my little car will do. Or maybe i should wait for the future champ to show me the ropes

I have plans to "see" this trail the 29th.

Porter - Your threads bring the suck.:fawkdancesmiley:

D - No wheeling for you. :kissmyass: And there better be a man of ball dangling stature wrenching on some other guys shitbox tomorrow. :; I'll be there.......

I have plans to "see" this trail the 29th.

Porter - Your threads bring the suck.:fawkdancesmiley:

D - No wheeling for you. :kissmyass: And there better be a man of ball dangling stature wrenching on some other guys shitbox tomorrow. :; I'll be there.......
Hey, you want to ride along? Mine is technically a 3 seater and I still have my kids car seat.:haha: :haha: :haha: :D

any space left for next saturday? This looks like a riot! -- my rig is in the shop, and I think even built up I'd end up destroying it here.

I'm a good winch bitch ;-)

Damn it.....how did it go?

It was a hell of a battle but we got 4 rigs through. Jeepmauler, Porter, Roccrawler and myself along with Pokey, Darius and Brian H helping us through. If I didn't have Darius helping me with spotting and cable I would probably still be out there.
There should be some pics comming out soon.