• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good times at the Outlet Mall.

Looks good! Thanks for posting up Mike. That will be one of my first stops on the new rigs maiden voyage.

That and Issy.......:;

(i'm getting anxious!!!)

mauler's grille is absolutely sick.:awesomework:

what's that from?

That is made from the hand's of the "JeepMauler" himself. From this point foreward nobody shall ask "where is that from" Jeffery made everything, ALL OF IT! And I'm following close suit in my build.

I'm aching to get out there. I think my buggy is set up to perform very well in that kind of terrain

Earlier the comment was made of winching is not an option, so when you do your typical roll in some screwed up spot, who is gonna winch you over?:fawkdancesmiley:

That and Issy.......

From what I saw of 'Issy' on Saturday, the buggy guys won't need to travel all the way to Canada to get a kick-ass, burly, trail. I've never been so excited(like a kid in a candy store type of excited) about a trail that would most likely wreac havoc on my rig (not saying I'd get far enough to do that) but damn it's SWEET up there now! I think Mike and Jack will agree with me on this.

I think it's from a '68 Saab.

Next time I see you we are gonna fight!!:looser:

J/K....I love me some Glenn!! The grill is my "Chip Foose inspired" version of a '34 Ford roadster grill.The headlights are old school motorcycle headlights.Thank you for the compliment!:beer:

From what I saw of 'Issy' on Saturday, the buggy guys won't need to travel all the way to Canada to get a kick-ass, burly, trail. I've never been so excited(like a kid in a candy store type of excited) about a trail that would most likely wreac havoc on my rig (not saying I'd get far enough to do that) but damn it's SWEET up there now! I think Mike and Jack will agree with me on this.

Epic :awesomework:

I definitely want to be there (once the conditions are suitable) to see how the more capable rigs tackle this. I will be more than happy to help solidify the route as I'm sure it's going to take some careful thought, blood, sweat and tears (well maybe not tears, OR actually maybe tears of joy), muscles and appropriate gear.

Last edited:
Outlet Mall looks sick gentlemen. Good work. :cool:

By them time I'm able to make a wheelin trip back to this state I plan on being linked and ready to rock...