• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

good transmission guy/shop in North AL??

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
I have a trans with a cracked case and need my guts swapped into a new case. Also need to get a manual valve body with reverse shift pattern ordered and installed. My internals are supposed to be all kevlar clutches with hardened sprag and few ithee goodies. At least thats what i was told when i got the rig its in. Was gona try and reuse my internals if they are still good.
Anyone have any recommendations.

billy landers,(landers racing trans) hes in the book,he lives on turkey farm road in muscle shoals.hes built me and a bunch of my freinds trans.great guy great product,great price.

Guess i need to get in touch with Ed. Brad was telling me about someone that worked there but couldnt remember his name

Billy Landers did my th400. He will be cheaper than PTC but you won't go wrong with them either.

30th6 said:
billy landers,(landers racing trans) hes in the book,he lives on turkey farm road in muscle shoals.hes built me and a bunch of my freinds trans.great guy great product,great price.
his # is 256-389-9515 good guy to deal with

Ed at ptc was very helpful on the phone and billy called back this afternoon and was as well. Both seem like really genuine people. Ive heard nothing but good things about both PTC and Landers racing....

Dickey miller out at fairview does good work he sold his shop but i was told he builds them out of his garage at his house now