• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

got a new project

lal357

ok couldnt turn thus down but now i dont know what to do with it .its a 73/74 j10 pick-up sitting on 33's 258 six cycl with stick tranny . the PO ripped the wiring out becuase he was gonna make it a mud truck but lost interest(to many projects like the rest of us ) it pretty stock gas tank is trashed but he gave me a fuel cell dana 44's 6lug .and some bucket jeep seats to put in it for i i piad i stole it (he called me and told me he would rather give it to me to make something out of it then sell it to someome else .
now what to do with it for right now its sitting behind the shop (probably be there next year as well since i am still working on the yota,jeepand ford) . any idea's imput

found a 360 complete for 50.00 bucks i have heard it is a direct bolt on anyone know if this is ture or not oh and it is a 74

hey lal357 i have a built amc 304 with a 4 barrel edelbrock performer series carb and also a edelbrock performer series intake manifold that i had on my cj before i sent it up to blacksheep to put a ls1 motor in it. let me know if any of this would be useful. i believe the 304 and 360 are the same block so if you are rebuilding the 360 the carb and intake should work on it. i also still have the fenderwell headers for that motor. when i pulled my 258 the 304 bolted right up to the T5 tranny i had no problem

thanks for the offer but right now i'm just gonna get this engine i looked at it and he had it for a spare still covered in plastic (not a new engine but in good shape ) and its complete he also told me that i had to take everything extra hood rear tail gate ,tranny ,and what not that went ot his old wagoneer not bad for 50.00. this may be my cheap truck build so far i got 300.00 in it