• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- CAOS Fall for All - October 19-21, 2012

onetoncrawler said:
Looking forward to it _ mines been cooped up too long, maybe it will still run

Throw something at me if you see me there and I'll come say hey. I'll either be in the ol trusty Taco or the new beast

TacomaJD said:
Throw something at me if you see me there and I'll come say hey. I'll either be in the ol trusty Taco or the new beast

If you brang the old skull yota instead of the new orange one then you are GAY.

zukiscott said:
If you brang the old skull yota instead of the new orange one then you are GAY.

I technically haven't taken delivery of Jamie's yet. Should have it next week though if everything works out. But I'll bring one of the two down fer sure :flipoff1:

Josh and Julio-when are yall showing up-Fri or Sat? I plan on coming in my pile, but need some trucks to ride with!

And Josh-bring the new ride! :driving:

dragr1 said:
Josh and Julio-when are yall showing up-Fri or Sat? I plan on coming in my pile, but need some trucks to ride with!

Supposed to have it all worked out next week for sure. I reckon I'm coming down with Chad (Zukimaster) and I'm sure he'll wanna leave early as balls....(I'm a late sleeper).....but far as I know we are just coming down for Saturday and then going back home. It should only be a 2 hour or less drive for us. He's been there before, but I haven't so I'm not sure exactly what the drive is. It's supposed to be north of B'ham, and I can get to B'ham in exactly 2 hrs.

dragr1 said:

It,s FALL FOR ALL ,,,, we gone be there for ALL THREE DAYS :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:

I can't wait, checking out a new park and should be checkin out my new rig on the trails for the first time! Should be a kickass time!

zukiscott said:

I'll find yall somehow, most likely won't be there till saturday morning

muddinmetal said:
I've never seen that...... man, that's awful!

Hell yea, what if he wasn't on a slick spot and the tires were grabbin?!?!?! Couldn't took off into the woods, tossed him out, and rolled over on him :eek:

That was on BUNNY SLOPE #2 and that is why I HATE to see people on a damn obstacle with ONLY their laps on and their shoulder harnesses goin "CLANG CLANG CLANG" behind them ::)

STOOPID