• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- CAOS Fall for All - October 19-21, 2012

muddinmetal said:
Is anybody else thinking we'll get to see both Momentum and TIM CAMERON'S new buggy hit Cable Hill @ FALL4ALL? :woot: :woot: :woot:

NOPE ,,,,,,,,,, I think that unless somebody was smart enough to call in Steve Petty to "tune in" MOMENTUM,s 1,100 HP ::)it will NOT be there,,, and since TC has apparently tried to build somthing out

of metal that has not been invented / created yet ::) , that the ONLY show were gonna see will be from Brian Coles new mochine ;D

BUT ,,,,,,,,,if they all three show up ready to put on a SHOW ,,,,,,it will be one for the record books :****:

Friday through Sunday. can't wait.
You guys stop by camp and have a :drinkers:
Little black sammy buggy with a smaller shittier popup camper. :****:

We (C.A.O.S.) are looking forward to seeing all yall out this weekend. We don't do the water truck, that is Tony's part. BUT we are going to do everything we can to get the truck to the top of Cable Hill a couple hours befor dark on Saturday. :woot:

It's official, will be in the new Yota truggy! Picked her up this morning!!! :woot: :driving:

Resampled_2012-10-15_14-33-19_343.jpg

muddinmetal said:
Red on red, she looks good man... Now all you gotta do is figure out how to drag your other hooptie to F4A so you can sell it

I told Jamie he could come get it and trailer it down this weekend since I took his rig and market it for me molaugh Ain't a whole lot of ppl I'd trust like that though.

looks like you josh, thanks for the offer to drive your tacoma.
we gonna get going on daniels rig, hopefully 6 months and done.
its sucks not being able to ride but i hope the wait is worth it.
after a few hours of driving the new rig you should be ready
to hit it wide open, trust me :driving:

machen4x4 said:
looks like you josh, thanks for the offer to drive your tacoma.
we gonna get going on daniels rig, hopefully 6 months and done.
its sucks not being able to ride but i hope the wait is worth it.
after a few hours of driving the new rig you should be ready
to hit it wide open, trust me :driving:

:woot: Better call me for the first beat down!

****, I'm just excited about riding all of Grayrock again for the first time since June Jam 06.... Anybody else headed down from the Marshall County/ Northeast Alabama area?

muddinmetal said:
****, I'm just excited about riding all of Grayrock again for the first time since June Jam 06.... Anybody else headed down from the Marshall County/ Northeast Alabama area?

Reppin Dekalb County right here bitches!