• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Fall For All Ride

Yeah it's expensive, but it's always been that price. I guess now that GR isn't the only game in town that price is looking steep. :dunno:

CSMITH said:
I would like to know if it's gonna be a big crowd before i decide . post up if you are going. i don't want to pay 40 bucks if there ain't gonna be anybody there
i agree hell imay just go to witc next weekend :drinkers:

This is the type of CRAP that happens when we deside to go ride . We find or break **** like this. :****:

1242582052.jpg

1242581970.jpg

But we are going to be there come hell or high water and I haven't seen any ran in the forcast! :dblthumb:

headed out to Harlan, yall have fun at G.R. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

CHASMAN9 said:
No dedication at all. molaugh

They still don't allow hunting in Cades Cove. :flipoff1:

molaugh I know I know, but I have to take the wife to the Smokies this weekend to make up for going to WITC for her B-Day, where she can eat bogger burgers for her B-Day dinner and sleep in a tent..... fair trade...i think so molaugh

onetoncrawler said:
molaugh I know I know, but I have to take the wife to the Smokies this weekend to make up for going to WITC for her B-Day, where she can eat bogger burgers for her B-Day dinner and sleep in a tent..... fair trade...i think so molaugh

I understand, taking one for the team... molaugh

If momma's not happy, aint nobody happy... thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I understand, taking one for the team... molaugh

If momma's not happy, aint nobody happy... thumb.gif

you going to have that new ******** chassis out there @ G-Rock? look forward to seing it @ WITC..hopefully the exhaust is a little quieter :flipoff1:

I'll be there with camera in hand, I'll be coming up with BTF. thumb.gif

Blue Torch will have a pretty cool toy up there if all goes well, something Gray Rock has never seen before thats for sure. :eek:

A bunch of us from WITC gonna head that way Sat morning. I just hope they can get my heap fixed in time!

Latest posts