• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Fall For All Ride

tb460 said:
ROD NUM.1 IS ROD NUM.1 IN THE MOTER. IT DID NOT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

My bad man, no need to be a smartass. I didn't know the red buggy had motor problems. Must have happened right after I left. I left once the rear end broke.

No motor problem with the red buggy the 502 runs strong, the only problem is the guy that built the rig really can't weld that good and the four link bar broke. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Cole said:
My bad man, no need to be a smartass. I didn't know the red buggy had motor problems. Must have happened right after I left. I left once the rear end broke.

Hey Cole it was the one right after the big red buggy that broke in half. Atleast thats the one I video. I didn't get the big red one cuz I was helping Bubba get his rig off the trail.

I think it was John Burns in the red buggy that the rod started knocking in. He'll prolly have it fixed by next weekend.

Rescue1 said:
Hey Cole it was the one right after the big red buggy that broke in half. Atleast thats the one I video. I didn't get the big red one cuz I was helping Bubba get his rig off the trail.

That's make sense then, because I left as soon as the red buggy broke.

Yea, I was told John got his motor on Cable shortly after Tony got the other guy out. I think he's got another to go in it if I'm not mistaken. I was told he'd be @ wheelin' this coming weekend with it.

Cole did u get any video of Todd (in the black sammy that broke the output shaft) on cable? I got some but my cable hill vids are shitty because of where I was standing.

DSRC said:
Cole did u get any video of Todd (in the black sammy that broke the output shaft) on cable? I got some but my cable hill vids are shitty because of where I was standing.

I don't think I did, I was having Camera problems on Cable and only got a few people. It turns out the Dust is worse than the mud on a camera.

That's why all my pics have that damn glare on them. :****: Dust is hell on a lense & buggies are hell on a mic. I done busted 3.

couple of pics
DSC00339-2.jpg

DSC00338-2.jpg

DSC00336-1.jpg

DSC00334-1.jpg

DSC00332-1.jpg

HOLY CRAP......what happend on slope 3 Hot Rod :dunno:

I got a few pics I will put on here later, did,nt take a lot because of the dust,. :****:

I talked to John last night & he was already puttin the SMALL STROKER MOTER in his buggy, cable did get # 1 rod :eek:

MY BAD COLE,JUST FIGURED MOST OF YOU WERE THERE WATCHING

I THINK HOT ROD TORE A LINK MOUNT OFF THE FRAME.

THE ONE THAT HAD HIS REAREND DRAGGING BEHIND HIM WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST BACK DOWN INSTEAD OF HOLDING UP THE TRAIL FOR AN HOUR.

damn good pics fellows!!!!!!! hey cole you need to go in to the photo business!!!!

I did tear a link mount off of the rear axle, sucked for my day, but she's almost ready for wheelen in the country this weekend. Fixed that junk tonight. Great vids cole and bubba.

Latest posts