• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- Fall for All

nateb83 said:
Any truth to the closing of Grayrock? I was told this AM that the Fall for All would be the last ride at Grayrock due to them opening it back up for mining...Any of you guys know if this is truth or Rumor? Planned to mine it for the next two years for coal

I heard the same thing this morning...... I hope its not true but the guy that told me said that this was the last ride. :dunno:

All the ones that have been pre registered are pre registered,and if they have been registered ahead of time, that means they have been pre registered,or will be.

zukiscott said:
All the ones that have been pre registered are pre registered,and if they have been registered ahead of time, that means they have been pre registered,or will be.

holy **** son, have you been drinking? Hahaha. i dont understand a damn thing you are saying. I was wondering how many people already paid to get an idea on how many rigs are gonna be there. BTW, I'm gonna try to find you Friday when I get there and camp near you :drinkers:. I got your number from an undisclosed person ;D

hey julio travis just called and said he wasnt gonna be able to get his done and wanted to know if he could ride with u if u didnt have a passenger and if so he will meet u at ur house in the am. this has been the longest freakin day ever

i think he broke his phone so prolly wont answer which is no different from any other time u call him and he may have been drinking already on that last post :drinkers: thumb.gif

One of the rules is "Absolutely no spectators admitted. "

So I cant head down there just to film the wheeling? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I just moved to TN from California and was pretty stoked on checking this out. I may just not totally understand what they mean by that.

kiyul4130 said:
One of the rules is "Absolutely no spectators admitted. "

So I cant head down there just to film the wheeling? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I just moved to TN from California and was pretty stoked on checking this out. I may just not totally understand what they mean by that.

You will need to pay the day fee to get in. Or be a passenger of someone signed in.

It is true that this is the last large event at GrayRock for one year. Will be open for private rides only. This is due to the 160 side being cut off.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
You will need to pay the day fee to get in. Or be a passenger of someone signed in.

so its just $5 then. Do you think saturday will be the bigger day? Im not sure im going to stay the night since i dont have all my camp gear out here yet.

kiyul4130 said:
so its just $5 then. Do you think saturday will be the bigger day? Im not sure im going to stay the night since i dont have all my camp gear out here yet.

Yes, Be there Saturday at 8-9am and you won't miss anything. :driving:

Draco said:
Yes, Be there Saturday at 8-9am and you won't miss anything. :driving:

maybe ill just leave tomorrow around 11am? stay the night so i dont have to get up at 5am on saturday and head down. im sure there is parking where i could sleep in the car?

Come on down Friday man, there will be a bunch of folks riding and then camping on Friday night to beat the RUSH AT THE GATE on Sat. morning :dblthumb:

Just tell them you will be riding with someone to get in on the $5.00 per day entry fee :dblthumb: