• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

kushKrawlin said:
Boy I tell you these weather people !! The damn forecast changes every five seconds. Don't even think I'm going to look at it anymore although I just looked and the weekend looks better.. I'm sure it will change in a matter of minutes. Been working on the rig nonstop.. Not waiting till last minute as usual to get ready for this one... Speaking of that does anyone have any run flats or inserts they could bring I would buy them!??? Just a thought. I'm sure if I don't air down to low they may be ok. I dunno!? :dunno:
For those of you with RVs, how bad is it driving through snow? I'm not sure I would like that too much...

When you say pavement exactly how far do you mean on pavement there Muddinmetal? :(

Enough to give you sticky anxiety, but trust me, it's worth it... it is my favorite side of the park... I have seen a trailer or two parked to the right of the other entrance, but that may not be worth the risk

muddinmetal said:
Enough to give you sticky anxiety, but trust me, it's worth it...

You will burn more rubber in 5 seconds of tire smoke, than you would riding that road all day. It is a non issue.

JohnG said:
You will burn more rubber in 5 seconds of tire smoke, than you would riding that road all day. It is a non issue.

It's an issue for Kush I assure you.... he may shed a tear just from the thought of stickies on tarmac

Kush, I hope you are leaving the Treps on there for this ride? Those Boggers not goin to like those cold muddy rocks at all.

BahHaha!! Do you know what I was thinking Tyler. Bahaha. And Mr. John if you see white smoke coming from my rig I can assure you it is not my tires... Ha that's funny. The thought of no tag or not being legal didn't cross my mind , The tires did. I guess it will be okay... As I will have my anxoity medicine! :****:

muddinmetal said:
It's an issue for Kush I assure you.... he may shed a tear just from the thought of stickies on tarmac

Then he needs to get his panties out of his purse and grow a set of balls. :flipoff1:

Chad .. Out of all the rides, I hope you do not think I would take the stickies off for this one! It's crazy tho, when people come over and look at the big tires they go nuts, and find it very hard to believe that my "little" tires will makes the big ones look stupid! Ha. You silly boy..

LandSpeeder said:
When he sees "lil' cable" over there then he gone hafta put them thongs on backerda, an go BALLS OUT.

You got to have your mind right on the last hill on Sunday Drive. The worse part is you are as far as you can possibly be away from your truck if you break. 160 side is the best trail riding in the park.

My eyes could be messed up but that looks like a newer Land Cruiser??!?? Holy ****. That's when Ya know Ya got it!!
Man that would suck to break on the other side of the world. John have you attempted or made it up cable Hill? Figured if anyone that was posting had a lot experience it would be you. From the videos that there is a major difference in dry and wet conditions on that guy!! Like night and day.

Also I know there will be several with go pros. I think I have a great idea, as I just got one to film when we ride .. Always need a camera on. Soon as you don't something good will happen. So I'm looking for Soemone that wants to get footage of their rig that has a go pro. :woot: Lemme know.. Which reminds me I need to get some micro SD cards.. I'm going to get so much footage!!! My girlfriend asked me if she should have gotten me the head strap mount for my bday, to film when I'm driving!???? Hahahaha :wtflol:

Just in case anybody is interested my daughter is bringing some Girl Scout cookies with her. (In case you all go hungry). I also was thinking about bringing a bunch of eggs to make for breakfast Sunday morning, not sure if anyone would be interested or not but we have 19 chickens laying 19 eggs a day so we have extras!! Lol.
87df7dd753bb08ef0643097d5b794698.jpg
4db6562c11187b75592b918c6d6629b0.jpg

I been trying to get @rednecklights to take my monies... but he keeps ignoring me. Sure hopes he brangs one of dem 50" bent bars with him for me...

I am going to have a Busted Knuckle camera with me for the trip. Make some of yall ninjas famous on the cable hill come Saturday.