• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Looks like I'm gonna be riding shotgun on this ride so my ticket will be up.

Starting bids at $100 and auction ends at 2pm.

Jk jk. First to text me at 256-783-2854 will get it.

pjprice said:
Looks like I'm gonna be riding shotgun on this ride so my ticket will be up.

Starting bids at $100 and auction ends at 2pm.

Jk jk. First to text me at 256-783-2854 will get it.

That was quick. Patrick (rocfun) has go in contact so the ticket is his.

The next ticket up on the block jep72m has dibs damit! ****! These ole Ga boys always left out. Listen y'all get Alabama football and we get 8-4 season in Athens give us some hope! Ha! :****:

kushKrawlin said:
I'm sure it's been mentioned., but am I the only idiot camping in a tent? doesn't bother me much, I just sit In truck for a few if I get frozen. Hell Ill be wondering around most of the time anyways. Last time we went to Choco it was in the 20's. I told my girl to stop and get a **** ton of hot hands.. Oh she did; almost 100 BUKS at acadamey sports on Fukin hot hands on my debit card!! Ha. Needless to say I still have about half of a big garbage bag left.. I was hopin someone else would be freezing also. All yAll go to hotels and I'll think WAYYY less of Ya! Like way less as in what I think bout piper. Man I can't wait fellas. Gonna make this a smoke free trip, just enjoy nature and get high on life. :woot: Also the earliest time to ride is Friday mornin correct?

This idiot will be in a tent too :****:

how many trails are left at GR? I was kind of dismayed with what i saw last year at the dirtriot race it seemed like at least half the park is gone?

Neal3000 said:
how many trails are left at GR? I was kind of dismayed with what i saw last year at the dirtriot race it seemed like at least half the park is gone?

Look back a few pages...JohnG posted some maps and lists with the trails that we'll have available to us.

Neal3000 said:

70-75% of the trails are still there :****: . It is not near as bad as it looks. You just have to hit pavement to get to the Canyon & Sunday Drive

Is some of the park being used for mining? I thought I read that on this thread but went back through and can't find where it says that. I was just curious and curious who was mining it.

rpf500 said:
Is some of the park being used for mining? I thought I read that on this thread but went back through and can't find where it says that. I was just curious and curious who was mining it.

It is, & that is all I know

pjprice said:
That was quick. Patrick (rocfun) has go in contact so the ticket is his.

PjPrice send me a PM confirming this. Rocfun, send me a PM with your name and email address so I can change the ticket.

Boy I tell you these weather people !! The damn forecast changes every five seconds. Don't even think I'm going to look at it anymore although I just looked and the weekend looks better.. I'm sure it will change in a matter of minutes. Been working on the rig nonstop.. Not waiting till last minute as usual to get ready for this one... Speaking of that does anyone have any run flats or inserts they could bring I would buy them!??? Just a thought. I'm sure if I don't air down to low they may be ok. I dunno!? :dunno:
For those of you with RVs, how bad is it driving through snow? I'm not sure I would like that too much...

muddinmetal said:
70-75% of the trails are still there :****: . It is not near as bad as it looks. You just have to hit pavement to get to the Canyon & Sunday Drive
When you say pavement exactly how far do you mean on pavement there Muddinmetal? :(

kushKrawlin said:
Boy I tell you these weather people !! The damn forecast changes every five seconds. Don't even think I'm going to look at it anymore although I just looked and the weekend looks better.. I'm sure it will change in a matter of minutes. Been working on the rig nonstop.. Not waiting till last minute as usual to get ready for this one... Speaking of that does anyone have any run flats or inserts they could bring I would buy them!??? Just a thought. I'm sure if I don't air down to low they may be ok. I dunno!? :dunno:
For those of you with RVs, how bad is it driving through snow? I'm not sure I would like that too much...

When you say pavement exactly how far do you mean on pavement there Muddinmetal? :(

About a mile, maybe two. It is back roads. I have seen MANY no tagged vehicles and SXS without issue. Nice to have high range, but have gone slow on low range over there also.

Roster as of now. Gate code will be emailed to the addresses given at signup or transfer on Thursday morning. Make sure you bring your admission paperwork. No admittance without an admission paper that matches the Excel sheet. No sign up on site, as the ride has been sold out.

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
Woods
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
KushKrawlin
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
TB460
kmcminn
AdamS
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Offroadwerks
Muddinmetal
bigdog4
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Mattman347
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
Rocfun
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Jep72m
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhall22
Sam

kushKrawlin said:

The old saying if you don't like the weather in Alabama just wait 5 minutes and it will change :****: