• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re:

LandSpeeder said:
Shole wish someone named Madram11 would post a sweet vid of me burning down the BunnySlope bypass trail...
If you gon' be official camera crew transport, you gon' hafta beef up the cruiser so you can get to the bottom where he can get dem good camera angles for da internetz.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
If you gon' be official camera crew transport, you gon' hafta beef up the cruiser so you can get to the bottom where he can get dem good camera angles for da internetz.

I thought my 'getter did pretty well considering I drove it to work today, and er-day. Afterall, I did the canyon, Box O', Bunny Slope .5 (which even Cole was like "Man this is Bunny Slope 1!", and I was all "Naw dawg, this the actual drop in! It's gotten THAT bad!"... but I had to go back up it to get outta the whales belly.

Re:

LandSpeeder said:
I thought my 'getter did pretty well considering I drove it to work today, and er-day. Afterall, I did the canyon, Box O', Bunny Slope .5 (which even Cole was like "Man this is Bunny Slope 1!", and I was all "Naw dawg, this the actual drop in! It's gotten THAT bad!"... but I had to go back up it to get outta the whales belly.

Lol, I'm just giving you ****. You do better than me driving that thing with all them exposed body panels! I'd done had it trashed by now! :****:

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lol, I'm just giving you ****. You do better than me driving that thing with all them exposed body panels! I'd done had it trashed by now! :****:
I was giving him crap about that big ole roof rack about 37 minutes before he removed it without tools!! I wouldn't have made it to the first trail with all the glass in it and the body panels intact let alone the roof rack! I like them ole cruisers!

04rubi said:
Had an awesome time yesterday. Met some great new folks to ride with. Too bad I destroyed my rental. Thanks to everybody that helped me get it out of trail and back on trailer.

So I must ask.. How did that conversation with your buddy go?
I saw it parked by my stuff sat evening and checked it out, looked pretty rough

I mean... I think you wear under wears... not sure...

...and getting stuck going downhill never gets old, so carry-on with them jokes! cause I'm laughing too!

I had a blast this weekend..
it was great meeting you guys, Travis and Ryan (easleycrawler and Clemsonjeep) I believe from SC, the NC guys ( I think infamous1 ), Blevins ( ole el diablo! )and your crew you were with ( the bacon Friday night was awesome btw )

Had a blast riding with Piper and Keri, Casey n his gal, Jordan, Patrick and your bud, Chad and Ty (rednecklights, Kush, pjprice, rocfun and zukimaster and whizard)
Piper let that camera get the best of him! don't worry bud, happens to the best of us! LOL

between Chad and Casey idk if I have laughed that much in a weekend in my life! Y'all ask Kush about his 14 bolt shave at 1am by the light of a camp fire with a sawzall plugged into a generator!

Matt it was great seeing you and Abigail again, that young lady was hustlin some girl scout cookies!

Bradley ( B.Drake ) good seein you again.. I can't believe Blevins let you drive El Diablo, I was Jealous

Nice meetin all you guys up at the shop: bbones , lowbudgetjunk, gizmo, TK, and several more

if I missed some of you guys I probably forgot your name or SN , I apologize

Clemsonjeep thanks again for the shirts they came out great!

and Big Thanks to John G and Tony for setting last weekend up!!!! had a BLAST and can't wait to come back down!

Broady

TacomaJD said:
LMAO Lee-Lee at the end of Chad's vid is fawking hilarious! :****: :wtflol:

:eek: :****: That was a terrible place for the starter to just go click. Luckily it fixed itself at the bottom

I had a great time at grayrock wheelin, got a couple shirts and saw some Folks I haven't seen in a while. BIG thanks to Patrick murrah, I let lay drive on tub rock and he broke the front driveshaft yoke off. Patrick said he had a yoke he would get rid of. He cut the yokes off for me and let me use his welder to fix my stuff. Really appreciated that.

smbroady82 said:
So I must ask.. How did that conversation with your buddy go?
I saw it parked by my stuff sat evening and checked it out, looked pretty rough
Oh he wasn't too tore up. It just sped up the process of swapping it to coilovers and he gets some financial assistance now. Made us realize we need to cut off and reweld all 4 link and shock brackets.

Was great seeing some new faces as well as some ones I ain't seen in a while! Prolly has to be the most fun ride I've been on in a while :****:
Thanks to JAB for letting me ride with him all weekend in El Diablo and even letting me drive it up Bump And Grind, buggy is sweet can't wait to see you wheel it for a long time to come. Although I wish I wouldn't have driven as it has given me the I WANT ANOTHER RIG bug :driving: