• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Pics, me and Piper got them poser shots on lock.......

58bade9d6f64460f1c64e24894c354fe.jpg

377cf7a05d7d80bc09c58316b8dbaa1e.jpg

169dd3bc015cd02e1d72026790a2225a.jpg

b6d71eef55347aaab14e2a366196d8f3.jpg

ae8b7c421da175e3be7169aac28a0650.jpg

cb94543f96f7a364d0e5d75eff0f1217.jpg

5176381ef8bad1a3c1d7704b63c5a8ec.jpg

92070d8b99461129bbde9b0be1cf5177.jpg

0b25c7367322025a19b576247276cd57.jpg

5454f9676ffe09b6119f1bbc23b18213.jpg

It's hard to put in words the fun I had this weekend! Here are some key words, wheelin, beer, saggy tits, great food, great friends! I bet I put a 100 miles on my junk this weekend, burnt over 14 gallons of gas in a V6! It was good to meet and hang out with you guys!

zukimaster said:
It's hard to put in words the fun I had this weekend! Here are some key words, wheelin, beer, saggy tits, great food, great friends! I bet I put a 100 miles on my junk this weekend, burnt over 14 gallons of gas in a V6! It was good to meet and hang out with you guys!

Needs to be Silver Tongue Devil instead of Zukimaster.

I think I may have consumed too much beer this trip. I wasn't driving so :drinkers: Next few trips the beer gets to stay at the store. Whipped the quarter catching skills machine at Taco Bells ass. It was nice to put some faces with names. A little hazy, but think I still retained some. And thanks for the coffee Lucas thumb.gif

Enjoyed the 160 loop, but it was nasty. Watched some folks beat on Bents and Dents, Tub Rock. Saw Sam show up JohnG on Slick Snot ???

Myself, easleycrawler and our riders had a great time at the park. It took a little time to figure out where things were, but then we just started knocking them out...or at least giving it the college try. I'd watched plenty of YouTube videos leading up to the ride using the trail names to search so I had a good idea which trails I definitely wanted to see. Buzzards Roost was one of them but it wasn't the easiest to find...but when we did it was a good time. Looked like there hadn't been anyone on it in a very long time...pine trees growing in the middle of it. Bents and Dents was probably one of my favorites, but I enjoy the slower paced stuff though. We'd pulled up to the Bunny Slopes on Friday and gave them a shot or two but figured we'd hit them again on Saturday. After messing around on Snot Rock and another hill out that way we'd used up just about all the sun light and wanted to get over towards Tub Rock again so I could harass easleycrawler into giving it a whirl. Glad I did cuz he pulled it off really well.

In any case, we left Sunday morning and headed to Choccolocco since we were close to 7 hours away from home and wanted to be sure to hit as many trails as possible while we were in AL. Ended up meeting a buddy there and riding til around 3pm before heading home. We made it through Hells Revenge, TeePee, pulled up to the upper ledge of WFO, and a whole mess of other trails I can't recall. We'll definitely be coming back down to spend a few days there.

Thanks again to John for making this ride happen!

I went home with my tail between my legs. Cracked fuel cell, two broken rear driveshafts, and a flop. The XJ just wasn't quite up to the task. Overall, I'm still pretty happy with how it did given the terrain. Time to step it up. It was nice seeing that many built rigs in one place.
Ended up leaving Saturday afternoon before the snow hit like Pock said. I live two hours North of him. The last four hours of my drive was at 35mph. We ended up with somewhere around 8" of snow.
I really want to say thanks to the guys that let us tag along with their group. Southern Hospitality at it's finest. TK, Zukimaster, Kush, Ricky B., Thrillbilly, Mattman357, I enjoyed wheeling with you guys. Thanks for pushing me back over, winching me out of the top of Bents and Dents, and pulling me to the top of the ravine near the Bunny Slopes.
Tony is a hell of a guy. We talked to him for at least an hour. John G., thanks for setting this all up. I had a blast!

Man I had a blast and I will be honest I dont remember who is who I met and didn't.

3rd gear burn out and got denied

Good times were had even though I didn't get to hit much in my junk before breaking a motor mount. Thanks to SMBroady for staying with me at Tub Rock and making sure I could get back to the trailer! Thanks to clemsonjeep for the nitrogen to refill my airshock after I had to rebuild it Friday night. Thanks to Zukimaster for letting me ride bitch after I broke my junk! Thanks to Racejeep for letting everyone partake in your homebrew, that was seriously some good stuff! And thanks to kushKrawlin for helping me get it loaded up yesterday morning! This was really a dang good time had with everyone that I met! Can't wait to get my junk right and do it again! JohnG, thanks for getting all of this together!

I would have loved to have to gone to this ride and met some of you guys. Maybe next trip. Looks like you yall had a blast.

rednecklights said:
Spider gear ended my weekend a little early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man piper, how in the hell did you do that? good thing it wasn't just tryin to get famous. :flipoff1:
Wata poser... Sheesh.... (Top of lungs) " hey babe bring my wallet". Hahahahha. Really let me down I tell Ya. Mmm,mmm,mmm ( heads shake)
zukimaster said:
I guess I owe chad an apology.. I pissed him off pretty bad, and think I ruined his weekend. So, again chad I'm sorry. :'(

Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

rednecklights said:
Spider gear ended my weekend a little early

I telled you it may be in the carrier with those badass new axles in there!!

Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

rednecklights said:
Man it was sure good meeting you !

You too man!! Thanks for the help getting my junk turned around and out of the way!!