• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

JohnG said:
Here is the list.

Speeding
Bbone
Wont Work
Thrillbilly
GIZMO1
benfowler87
TacomaJD
zukimaster
Landspeeder
CHASMAN9
T.K.
Lay
Rednecklights
CheapJ7
lowbudgetjunk
race_jeep
civicmindedex79
rohlingoffroad
Scotts Pics
?? - Tony Black
kmcminn
Not On Hardline
84turbotoy
WHIZARD
Bjeep
Muddinmetal
xjcrawler
cushmaneaglerider
RPF500
Infamous1
86 Tank
Autoworks
RFREYNOLDS
clemsonjeep
Molly Hatchet
smbroady82
easleycrawler
B.Drake
Kadym1203
pjprice
pipewrench
Bigsam
Pock
wayne86
Buford85
Leeman1790
Sawzall
Land Yacht
jdumas40
bhall22

I still want to know who.....Not on Hard line is ;D

Re: Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

lowbudgetjunk said:
I still want to know who.....Not on Hard line is ;D

Must be John G, cause there's 50 on that list and he said only 50 rigs allowed but his name isn't on there? :dunno:

xjcrawler said:
Must be John G, cause there's 50 on that list and he said only 50 rigs allowed but his name isn't on there? :dunno:

Not me, it is a friend and lurker here that did not want to create an account. Brought cash by the house.

That went fast. Anyone got an open seat for the camera guy? If someone can't make it I will buy their spot and they can ride shotgun in the BK Buggy. :dunno:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
That went fast. Anyone got an open seat for the camera guy? If someone can't make it I will buy their spot and they can ride shotgun in the BK Buggy. :dunno:

That's just after KOH isn't it? Think the buggy will still be in one piece? I saw what you did with the last one you took out there :driving:

Just wanted to give another huge thanks to JohnG for putting this together for us and wanted to let everyone know that I will be having t-shirts made for this ride. Once I read a few posts here I had an idea and ran with it. After getting it worked up I checked in with JohnG to be sure we were good to go on them so now that everything has been ok'd I get to let ya'll see them. These are being made simply because we all like having shirts from events we attend. I haven't nailed down a color for the shirts yet, but I was thinking of going with a Crimson color to represent the state of AL. The design will be in all black with a small logo on the front left chest and a full back design as shown below.

If you want a shirt(s) please post here with sizes and quantities you want. I will put everyone into a spreadsheet/list and try to keep it updated here. I will contact you via PM with payment instructions. The order cutoff date will be Jan. 31, 2015! I will not have extras made so if you want one let me know prior to that date.

Pricing:

Sizes S thru XL will be $12.50 each
Sizes 2XL thru 3XL will be $15 each

Larger sizes available upon request.

Front left chest design...

frontlogo_zps566fe901.png

Rear design...modeled after the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket :dblthumb:

TICKET_zps456819cb.png

Here's what it would look like on a "cardinal" color shirt...

crimsonfront_zpsae5e7364.png

crimsonback_zpse023e26e.png