• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - King Of Cable Hill Competition - November 13 & 14, 2010

i hope he dose show up he did really good on cable!!! i hope alot of badass rigs show up make it way more fun!!!

454tbacon said:
Has everybody forgot about Wes he might be there?????

tell him he better find 3 new plug wires, he will need all 8 cyl with Chevy power there :flipoff1: loller.gif

will be a heck of a show if all the horsepower shows up for sure :woot:

Tennessee gonna bring it home Tanner's or TIMMIE u better have that RC car running adair :driving:

my RC car is race ready right now stitting at the helicopter shop!! so ill be there 100% sure!!! :driving:

747 just be glad Randy Dillard broke those two axle shafts on his last run up Cable. He even had Wes a little worried on that run till snap if not you may have just came in third. LOL

747 said:
my RC car is race ready right now stitting at the helicopter shop!! so ill be there 100% sure!!! :driving:
Hope that go kart is ready for air evac...may need it after those rock bouncers get ahold of it, this **** is getting deep :****: :flipgotcha:

oooo idk know who randy is but im sure my car dose not need a air evac to pick it up!! sooo... what will you be racing in??

take a word of advice from an old man..apologize to the the people u've run that smart as mouth to or ur feelings are gonna be hurt badly when the Tennessee boys beat u with the horsepower we bring or u really piss another man off that loves the sport and plants his Tennessee boot sole in ur ass! thumb.gif. just a word of advice take itt or leave i

DAMN IT I WANNA BE THERE
this is fawking awesome trash talk, I love it. So this is where all the TN drama has been hiding out, in the comp and events section laughing1 laughing1
Somebody loan me 11 grand for about 2 weeks and I'll make an AL run to grab some stuff and flip out of. :flipgotcha: